Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Promises Superstar Performance on July 6, Rips Detractors

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
    ———-
    Based off one fight?
    Yes and his weak resume. Undeniable skills but he only talks of greatness but never challenges himself. Take this fight for instance, he says this the fight Top Rank offered him, he could have said no and made them find another opponent. There were other fights available against better competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Brittney1229 View Post

Did you watch the Jeremia Nakathila fight?? Believe me, he has a lot more of those left in him. If a guy poses any threat, he's gonna get on his bike and run. Wait until he fights Tank!
      ———
      Sugar Ray Leonard had less than 35 fights. I can count 10 fights where he got on his “bike and ran”. Those fights are on YouTube for the record.
      Was he boring? Was he running away from threats?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        Talk your talk Shakur! Make sure you call out Tank in the ring, and then follow through with it! Don't be like Oscar and Zepeda! Make it happen!
        Call out Tank for what???? After fighting a C level fighter, he just needs to shut up just fight better comp

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
          ———
          Sugar Ray Leonard had less than 35 fights. I can count 10 fights where he got on his “bike and ran”. Those fights are on YouTube for the record.
          Was he boring? Was he running away from threats?
          Not ashamed to say I'm an old guy. That was my era and I saw most of his fights. Ray was always looking to knock his opponent out. Now that's what I call boxing! Yes, he moved, but if he landed something that hurt you, he ended the fight! That's a terrible example. Stevenson is no Ray!

Comment

I do not understand how anyone even wants to read about , not to mention watch that Pillow Fisted morron !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by El_Maldito_Rey View Post
              27 years old next month and still fighting like a prospect. But his skin color gives him that automatic pass where nobody will b.itch or moan about it.
              Do you ever have a thought that isn't racial ?
              Seriously , what a miserable life that must be. **** *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
                I really had high hope for this kid after his Olympic run, but so far, his career has been a total dud. He’s already 26 and hasn’t been in the ring with a P4P level fighter yet.
                I don't understand why him and Abdul Wahid haven't fought yet or are even talking about it. It's the fight to make.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69

He's had multiple boring ass performances wtf you talking about boy?
                  ——-
                  So did Sugar Ray Leonard. Don’t believe me? Watch SRL vs Duran II and see how he “runs” the whole fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Brittney1229 View Post

Not ashamed to say I'm an old guy. That was my era and I saw most of his fights. Ray was always looking to knock his opponent out. Now that's what I call boxing! Yes, he moved, but if he landed something that hurt you, he ended the fight! That's a terrible example. Stevenson is no Ray!
                    ———
                    I’m not criticizing Ray. Just pointing out that if we are going to criticize Shakur for getting in his bike, let’s do the same for Ray who was on his bike when he rematched Duran. He did the same when he moved up in weight.

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post

Talented?? Heīs atheltic and has good coordination, thatīs it. Most African people have that. He lacks a warrior mentality, grit, guts, chin, power, excitement, which Latin boxers have.
                      ———
                      In that case, Mayorga and Julio Caesar Chavez Jr must be in your top 10 greatest fighters list.

Comment

Working...
                      X