Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Announcer Admits 'It's All On Me' After Error Announcing Wrong Winner In Hughes-Johnson Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Misia View Post
    “How could they announce I had won and then change the scores? She has a point That result should stand, and at the very least they should order an immediate rematch.
    That's nonsense. The announcer made a mistake. That doesn't change what happened in the ring. Hughes lost the fight , there's nothing controversial about that.
    factsarenice factsarenice likes this.

Comment

"Scores the competition"... what do you mean? sounds so ch1t! Surely scores the fight/bout is more appropriate to use, no?

Comment

Come on, Hennessey, get your head out of your ass, man! You have ONE job to do in there before and after the fight.

Comment

This guy was such a joke all night, I need him on every card now for the pure hilarity

Comment

First, lets talk about the elephant in the room, Daniel Hennessey is no Michael buffer, he has terrible tone and he can't project, doesn't create excitement...he just reads the card. I don't know if it's nepotism, or right place at the right time but Hennessey is simply not suited to be an announcer. There are vast numbers of people with tone, talent and creativity that can bring significantly more to the table. The fact that Daniel Hennessey blew it means that he either wasn't uninterested, had other priorities or was drinking too much but in any case it doesn't matter. Daniel Hennessey should not be announcing, and not just because he got it wrong but because he is ALL WRONG.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
              This guy was such a joke all night, I need him on every card now for the pure hilarity
              He's a total clown but at least he embraces it and doesn't try to be classy. He's a total goof but I get a laugh out of him. He looks like he's gonna have a heart attack when he announces the main event fighters. You have to expect someone like him is going to mess things up every now and again. At least they got the right decision in the end and he owned up to his mistake. It's more than you can say for incompetent refs and judges who very seldom take responsibility for their ineptitude.

Comment

I've seen a significant increase in my social media engagement as a result of using SMM Panel Philippines' excellent and reasonably priced social media marketing services. Their customer support is also responsive and helpful. I heartily recommend them to anyone looking to improve their online presence.

Comment

Working...
                X