Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Three Coolest Things: Kambosos' Advice, Justice for Sugar Neekz and Usyk's 'Talisman'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Three Coolest Things: Kambosos' Advice, Justice for Sugar Neekz and Usyk's 'Talisman'

Jason Langendorf scans the week's boxing scene for rare moments of bliss.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So let me get this straight: we're suppose to respect women boxers, but when they show up naked on stage and post ****** pics of themselves on OnlyFans, we can't denigrate them? Oh ok, I get it. it's female affirmative action.

Comment

It was enjoyable to watch George get beaten pillar to post. He always came off a bit obnoxious and if judges weren't incompetent/corrupt, he would have caught an L against Maxi Hughes and been on a 4 fight losing streak.

99problemz 99problemz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
        So let me get this straight: we're suppose to respect women boxers, but when they show up naked on stage and post ****** pics of themselves on OnlyFans, we can't denigrate them? Oh ok, I get it. it's female affirmative action.

Why would you want to denigrate a woman for being herself ? Did it hurt you that she painted her breasts ? Are you wounded by her Only Fans ? It's really got nothing to do with you. So why denigrate her ? Does it make you feel good to denigrate a woman ? I think that it's pretty small of someone to feel like they need to denigrate her , and even smaller to think that you shouldn't have to hear about it. Do you have something against ***y women also boxing ?
        Last edited by pnut901; 05-12-2024, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Men pay her bills through Lonelyfans they deserve criticism not her.

If i was a woman I'd do the exact same thing, why wouldn't you take the opportunity to make potentially millions from lonely people.

It's kind of an insidious way to make said money but men are supposed to lead society and the fact a lot of women are turning to this points to the failure of fathers and on a broader scale men in general, humans will generally always choose the path of least resistance.

Comment

Originally posted by pnut901 View Post

Why would you want to denigrate a woman for being herself ? Did it hurt you that she painted her breasts ? Are you wounded by her Only Fans ? It's really got nothing to do with you. So why denigrate her ? Does it make you feel good to denigrate a woman ? I think that it's pretty small of someone to feel like they need to denigrate her , and even smaller to think that you shouldn't have to hear about it. Do you have something against ***y women also boxing ?
            Listen, you can't play it both ways or use two different yardsticks; you're either a serious female athlete and dress properly for a weigh-in because you don't want some male **********ic pigs calling you a whore thus discrediting the sport, or you show up naked on stage because you're advertising a **** website, and then you can't complain because there is backlash. But nice try at disguising your macho rhetoric and voyeurism as Neo-feminism.

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

Men pay her bills through Lonelyfans they deserve criticism not her.

If i was a woman I'd do the exact same thing, why wouldn't you take the opportunity to make potentially millions from lonely people.

It's kind of an insidious way to make said money but men are supposed to lead society and the fact a lot of women are turning to this points to the failure of fathers and on a broader scale men in general, humans will generally always choose the path of least resistance.
              SO if you were a women, you would have no hesitation in selling nude pics of yourself for money? Well, there are plenty of gay websites, so why not?

Comment

SO if you were a women, you would have no hesitation in selling nude pics of yourself for money? Well, there are plenty of gay websites, so why not?
                How could I be a "women" that's plural pal.

Also because I'm not a f@ggot and I've got plenty of money, so try engaging your brain before responding.

You sounded like a woman by implying it's acceptable to denigrate women who engage in lonelyfans/p@rn but they also generally have co stars.

Which for all intents and purposes are equally as "degenerate" if you want to imply engaging in perfectly normal behaviour aside from the camera is degenerate...

And the men/women who engage with said content are essentially cucks, so everyone is equally as degenerate (viewers and actors alike).

Why is your disdain seemingly only targeted towards women!?

You an incel or something lil bro, genuine question?

Comment

Originally posted by Boro View Post

How could I be a "women" that's plural pal.

Also because I'm not a f@ggot and I've got plenty of money, so try engaging your brain before responding.

You sounded like a woman by implying it's acceptable to denigrate women who engage in lonelyfans/p@rn but they also generally have co stars.

Which for all intents and purposes are equally as "degenerate" if you want to imply engaging in perfectly normal behaviour aside from the camera is degenerate...

And the men/women who engage with said content are essentially cucks, so everyone is equally as degenerate (viewers and actors alike).

Why is your disdain seemingly only targeted towards women!?

You an incel or something lil bro, genuine question?
                  "because I'm not a f@ggot" Wait, are you denigrating gays? what kind of ******* are you? You defend athletes who expose themselves for money, but you're a gay basher? Hmm... Something tells me you'll be coming out of the closet soon, for it is proven that ****phobia stems from non acceptance of one's own *******uality.

For the rest, I am Steeve Steel, aka Iron Balls, slayer of fake feminists and casual's rhetoric. Respect yourself, respect the sport!

Comment

"because I'm not a f@ggot" Wait, are you denigrating gays? what kind of ******* are you? You defend athletes who expose themselves for money, but you're a gay basher? Hmm... Something tells me you'll be coming out of the closet soon, for it is proven that ****phobia stems from non acceptance of one's own *******uality.

For the rest, I am Steeve Steel, aka Iron Balls, slayer of fake feminists and casual's rhetoric. Respect yourself, respect the sport!
                    If I was limp wristed son i'd happily say so, being afraid to be who or what you are is more of an abomination then the actual act(s)...

Who's a "gay basher", If your offending by a word sweetheart grow some thicker skin, if people want to be gay that's a them issue, it doesn't bother me what people do in their lives as long as they aren't pushing it on to others.

And what makes you think i'm ******* you weirdo, I think both are degenerate learn to read.

Hence why I said "Why is your disdain seemingly only targeted towards women!?" because both parties (the male and female "stars" and watchers) deserve criticism but weird incels like you ONLY have smoke for the women.​

P.S - I feel exactly the same about lesbians as I do about gays because unlike you i'm morally consistent, it'd be completely incongruent with my worldview to apply standards differently based on *** alone.
                    Last edited by Boro; 05-14-2024, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X