Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Memory Jarred: Lomachenko Delivers Powerful Reminder With Kambosos TKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JeBron Lamez View Post

Sure, he's different (the only constant is change) but imho that is a terrible take on Lomachenko.
    His fundamentals shined but his speed and reflexes are diminished honestly comparable to how Alvarez is at this point with that said that just like Alvarez he is still a top 3 fighter at his weight.

Comment

At this age Loma would take lot of damage against Tank.

Comment

Originally posted by jackblack008 View Post
        At this age Loma would take lot of damage against Tank.
        And still tank won't fight him.
        roademier roademier likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post

And still tank won't fight him.
          Exactly
          It will be another couple of years before Tank makes the assault

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
            Kambosos does NOT suck. Loma was just much better.
            Kambosos DOES suck and a one hit wonder. Good to see Loma back regardless.
            99problemz 99problemz likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Knuckle sandwich View Post
              I said in in another thread Loma would stop Kambosos with body shots.

Fair play to Kambosos he never ducks, always wanted the smoke.
              I agree that Kambosos always wanted the smoke, and except for his unexpected upset against Teofimo, he got smoked in his last 4 fight's.
              Last edited by Boricua181; 05-13-2024, 09:06 AM. Reason: Had to correct the word expect for the word except.
              slimPickings slimPickings likes this.

Comment

Defeating Kambosos was a good win for Lomachenko, not a great win. Lomachenko would have to defeat Shakur, Navarette, or Tank for that.
                I'm not sure that Lomachenko is good enough at this stage to accomplish that at this point and time in his career, but I'd definitely would like to see him try.

Comment

Originally posted by markbnlv2024 View Post

His fundamentals shined but his speed and reflexes are diminished honestly comparable to how Alvarez is at this point with that said that just like Alvarez he is still a top 3 fighter at his weight.
                  Not sure what you saw. Loma's hands, feet and reflexes were incredible for all 11 rounds. If he's slowed from his prime, its a remarkably subtle decline.

Comment

It’s weird to hear so many people say this was an exceptional performance by Loma at this age. He’s only 36yrs young… yes, in boxing years that’s up there but we have to remember that he only has 21 total fights under his belt. Yes he has tons of amateur fights but those were scored on points and he also wore head gear. That’s not a lot punishment. Don’t be quick to write him off or be surprised when he performs well. Loma still has more in him.

Comment

I am sorry but Loma lost to Teofimo because he did nothing for first 6 rounds but Haney may have been 160 on the fight night and Loma still outboxed him for majority of the fight. Anyways he is old now. I want to see him fight Shakur and Navaratte

Comment

Working...
                      X