Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you rooting for in the Super Six?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taylor or Abraham. I actually like everyone else, Ward is especially a good step for boxing as well as Kessler.

Comment

I would like to see Ward do well.

Comment

im rooting for taylor and froch cause i wanna see the rematch between those two after they fought everyone else

Comment

I don't like Ward, but for some odd reason I want him to win. I'm pickin Kessler tho.

Comment

I'm going for Kessler and Abraham, I hope Froch gets KTFO!
            Last edited by Johnny Rebel; 10-12-2009, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Dirrell because he has the longest career ahead of him.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                I don't like Ward, but for some odd reason I want him to win. I'm pickin Kessler tho.
                I'm not a big fan of his style, it can sometimes be a little bit boring, but still impressive. Outside the ring, he seems to be a caring and genuinely responsible person though.

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
                  Froch
                  Kessler
                  Abraham
                  Taylor
                  Dirrell
                  Ward

If you don't root for anybody, don't answer the poll, post it and say why.

Taylor-I dont know why, feel sorry for him
                  Ward-I hope Im right and he is the next big thing I think he will take it all.
                  Kessler-Bad ass tattoos but you let me down on kickin Calslappy's ass.
                  Abraham-startin to like this weirdo German a little more after the Sho episode
                  Dirrell-ehhh
                  Froch- I would love to see him vs Calzaghe where they both try to beat the arrogance out of each other. I mean who drinks out of a mug with their own face on it?

Comment

Abraham, but if he cant pull it out Id like to see JT back on top. Too bad they fight each other first, its a good thing one loss isnt the end of the road.

Comment

I wouldn't expect Taylor to be winning this haha. A lot of die-hards still left I guess.

I'm rootin for the Dre's personally. Actually, I am rooting for Taylor as well. It's just that I don't think he has a realistic shot to win.
                      Last edited by Matt Marvelous; 10-12-2009, 11:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X