Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you rooting for in the Super Six?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's tough to say, my two favorites, Kessler and Taylor, are both involved.

Comment

I like Andre Ward, but at the same time i gotta represent my country and support Froch too.

Comment

Going for my fellow countryman first carl froch but after that its a toss up between taylor and kessler.

Comment

I am rooting for Kessler, Froch and Abraham. But I obviously want Kessler to win it more than Froch and Abraham.

Comment

Originally posted by KESSLER View Post
            I am rooting for Kessler, Froch and Abraham. But I obviously want Kessler to win it more than Froch and Abraham.
            Froch looks small in your avatar

Comment

I'm rooting for Mikkel Kessler.

If he can win the first fight in Oakland, he should continue on to beat the others and win the tournament.

Comment

Any of my yankee brothers! Yes, im biased but an American winning would make boxing huge again in America and i really, really, really want to see boxing back and strong over here. Mayweather has started the buzz again now its up to Taylor, Ward, or Dirrell to seal the deal!!
                Taylor- Because everyone is writing him off
                Ward and Dirrell- because they are young. and i would love to watch the future of US boxing.

P.S. My money is on Kessler....

Comment

Rootin for froch,but I think Kessler will win it. Jermain Taylor is my guess for the surprise if it happens.

Comment

Jermain and Kessler

Comment

Probably Kessler.

Comment

Working...
                      X