Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrew Moloney Loses Split Decision, Announces Immediate Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regge View Post

man aussie boxing sucks asssss
    So does Uber driver Pedro
    Regina the RAT

Comment

What’s happening in this thread lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

So does Uber driver Pedro
        Regina the RAT
        Baloney brother will be the only two uber drivers while Pedro is Champion hahaahhahahahaaaawhhwhwhwhh

Ban mfer!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LAchargers373 View Post
          What’s happening in this thread lmao.
          Mulako was so pissed his inner racist came out called me a "****" then he quickly removed it but unfortunately for him its been copied already. He's just pissed Maloney lost to a journeymen.

Comment

Mulako was so pissed his inner racist came out called me a "****" then he quickly removed it but unfortunately for him its been copied already. He's just pissed Maloney lost to a journeymen.
            RAT
            Regina and Pedro are sharing the Uber
            The racist fughin RAT

Comment

I didn’t remove anything you RAT bastard

Comment

What a farce. What a robbery. Guevara landed 25 more punches but half were to the body. More than half of those on Moloneys arms elbows. While Maloney landed 70 plus clean jabs and 68 clean power punches to Guevaras head plus 15 to the body. This is some special BS. Since when are clean headshots worth less than random body shots?

Comment

What a farce. What a robbery. Guevara landed 25 more punches but half were to the body. At least half of those on Moloneys arms elbows. Maloney landed 70 plus clean jabs and 68 clean power punches to Guevaras head plus 15 to the body. This is some special BS. Since when are clean headshots worth less than random body shots.

Comment

Moloney is a sore loser. I had him losing the fight. He backed up too much and didn't throw or land enough punches. Acting like a baby is a bad look. He should apologize to his opponent.

Comment

Interesting fight. Definitely one of those fights where fans will have different opinions on who won based off of how they score rounds and what styles they like. I thought it was close but I wasn't scoring round by round.

Moloney has been jobbed in the past (2nd Franco fight) but I thought his tantrum was misplaced in this one. Then again, I wasnt the guy taking body shots and fighting for 12 rounds...

Comment

Working...
                      X