No announcement yet.

Tank vs Martin card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
    I saw Adames-Gausha was listed on boxrec, but not tapology.

Saw on Tapology, Stephen Fulton was fighting Luis Nunez & Gary Antuanne was fighting Edwin De Los Santos , but I also saw rumors of GAR vs Alberto Puello?

Also heard Elijah Garcia- Kyrone Davis was suppose to be on the card as well

anyone heard anything about these fights or know if any of them have been confirmed?

I’ve been a bit out of the loop so may have missed the articles
    Who cares……should have fought Loma, Haney and Teo YEARS ago. Tired of his bullshyt.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

If this, if that. Kambo won’t win tonight and any version of Loma beats any version of LSC.

Ok ok good prediction but you're "Leo's days at the top are a thing of the past" comment is way off. He can still make big noise at 130!

Comment

Originally posted by Mario040481 View Post

I thought he was fighting Mares for a third time on the upcoming Crawford card?

Just rumors no serious talks. I do know Mares wants a nice farewell fight. I think he should take something winnable though. He was a beast in the flyweight divisions.​

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post

Ok ok good prediction but you're "Leo's days at the top are a thing of the past" comment is way off. He can still make big noise at 130!

No, LSC is done at the upper level. Which 130 lb top contender/champion do you think he could beat?

Comment

Working...
          X