No announcement yet.

Tank vs Martin card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tank vs Martin card

I saw Adames-Gausha was listed on boxrec, but not tapology.

Saw on Tapology, Stephen Fulton was fighting Luis Nunez & Gary Antuanne was fighting Edwin De Los Santos , but I also saw rumors of GAR vs Alberto Puello?

Also heard Elijah Garcia- Kyrone Davis was suppose to be on the card as well

anyone heard anything about these fights or know if any of them have been confirmed?

I’ve been a bit out of the loop so may have missed the articles

I had heard about Adames/Gausha and GAR/Puello, but not any of the others. Adames vs Gausha sucks, I'm really disappointed in that one

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_
      I heard Santa Cruz is making a return to the sport to fulfill his lifelong dream to become the first Mexican 5 weight champion. Anybody know if it's going to be on this card? I'm hoping he gets a shot at one of open belts that Haney left behind
      Give it up. LSCs days at the top are over. He ain’t beaten a quality fighter in years.

Comment

Adamas/Gausha is a chit fight. I've hear Fulton/Nunez also.

Comment

I heard Santa Cruz is making a return to the sport to fulfill his lifelong dream to become the first Mexican 5 weight champion. Anybody know if it's going to be on this card? I'm hoping he gets a shot at one of open belts that Haney left behind
          Jesus, he's too small and weak at 130 imo, he'd get absolutely killed at 135, hope it doesn't happen for his sake. If he really wants to make a comeback, he needs to go after the WBC title at 126

Comment

I think he can take Kambosos. If he gets by Loma tonight I want to see him and King Santa for one of the vacant belts. Only if Kambo wins though. Wouldn't want to see Santa Cruz end a 37 year old over the hill legend like Loma for a belt.
            If this, if that. Kambo won’t win tonight and any version of Loma beats any version of LSC.

Comment

I thought he was fighting Mares for a third time on the upcoming Crawford card?

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
                I saw Adames-Gausha was listed on boxrec, but not tapology.

Saw on Tapology, Stephen Fulton was fighting Luis Nunez & Gary Antuanne was fighting Edwin De Los Santos , but I also saw rumors of GAR vs Alberto Puello?

Also heard Elijah Garcia- Kyrone Davis was suppose to be on the card as well

anyone heard anything about these fights or know if any of them have been confirmed?

I’ve been a bit out of the loop so may have missed the articles
                Who cares……should have fought Loma, Haney and Teo YEARS ago. Tired of his bullshyt.

Comment

Ok ok good prediction but you're "Leo's days at the top are a thing of the past" comment is way off. He can still make big noise at 130!

No, LSC is done at the upper level. Which 130 lb top contender/champion do you think he could beat?

Comment

Working...
                  X