Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren: Tyson Fury Has the Mindset to Best Oleksandr Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atypicalbrit View Post

I'm not fickle I've looked at this as a pretty even matchup since it was first talked about, you can't rule either guy out, but it's fans like you with the "greedy belly" and "he will make him look like an amateur" who are making me think Fury will pull it out.

If Usyk wins, I always said it was a competetive fight, if Fury wins people like you look absoloutley clueless about the sport.
    You are certainly fickle who changes his opinion depending on the hype. Hey, it's a heavyweight division where a punch can change the direction of the bout. Everyone knowsthat. So, a Greedy Belly win is possible. And if he does win I will give him his due.

Having said that, Usyk is skills for skills the better fighter and has faced far better skilled fighters at elite level throughout his career than Greedy Belly. I based my prediction on those facts.
    greeneye99 greeneye99 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxviewer View Post

You are certainly fickle who changes his opinion depending on the hype. Hey, it's a heavyweight division where a punch can change the direction of the bout. Everyone knowsthat. So, a Greedy Belly win is possible. And if he does win I will give him his due.

Having said that, Usyk is skills for skills the better fighter and has faced far better skilled fighters at elite level throughout his career than Greedy Belly. I based my prediction on those facts.
      Thats arguable.

At heavyweight his best opponent is AJ, a decent heavyweight to be sure but heavily flawed, known for shaky punch resistance, shaky stamina, questionable heart.

At cruiser you had Bellew, Gassiev and Bredis as the standouts

Bellew was retired and came back down from heavyweight, plus, you know, it's Tony Bellew, he's OK I guess.

Bredis, good fighter, in my opinion Usyk's best win.

Gassiev, overrated plodder, totally exposed by Wallin.

So Usyk's best win is Bredis, Fury's is Wladamir Klitschko

Usyk's second best win is AJ, Fury's is Wilder

Usyk's third best win is Bellew, Fury's is Whyte

Both have wins over Chisora

After that you are looking at like Marco Huck for Usyk and Steve Cunningham for fury

No below that and it's basically stiff bums for both of them.

So yeah, is Usyk's resume better than Fury's? Has he faced better opponents? I don't know about all that to be honest, there's barely a hairs breadth between them.
      ​​​​​
      ​​​​
      Last edited by Atypicalbrit; 05-11-2024, 07:25 AM.

Comment

...the more I think Fury might just absoloutley wreck Usyk within 4 rounds and make a lot of people look very, very ******. Because that's what usually happens is the casuals get made to look like fools.
        It took Greedy Belly 10 rds to stop the punch-drunk Cheezora last time, and the wobbly Dill Shyte 7 rds - both who were standing right in front of him all night.

How on earth did you come up with the idea that Fury, who hasn't stopped anyone in 4 or under since....(???)....is going to do that to such an elusive, complete, master boxer?

Did Fish Eyes promise you an autographed photo or something?

Comment

Should be an excellent fight and one of those where it's easy to make a case for both .My money is going on Fury and what makes that decision (which I've had from the off) even more emphatic is that it seems to be squeaky bum time for the Fury haters . May the best man win!

Comment

frank thinks the fury of the 2nd wilder fight will show up hhhmmm

that was the 'costume fight' if i remember, what is fury going to do send one over to usyk pre fight to wear?

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Zhang View Post

It took Greedy Belly 10 rds to stop the punch-drunk Cheezora last time, and the wobbly Dill Shyte 7 rds - both who were standing right in front of him all night.

How on earth did you come up with the idea that Fury, who hasn't stopped anyone in 4 or under since....(???)....is going to do that to such an elusive, complete, master boxer?

Did Fish Eyes promise you an autographed photo or something?
              Don't mind that sentimental hype train jumper.

Comment

Thats arguable.

At heavyweight his best opponent is AJ, a decent heavyweight to be sure but heavily flawed, known for shaky punch resistance, shaky stamina, questionable heart.

At cruiser you had Bellew, Gassiev and Bredis as the standouts

Bellew was retired and came back down from heavyweight, plus, you know, it's Tony Bellew, he's OK I guess.

Bredis, good fighter, in my opinion Usyk's best win.

Gassiev, overrated plodder, totally exposed by Wallin.

So Usyk's best win is Bredis, Fury's is Wladamir Klitschko

Usyk's second best win is AJ, Fury's is Wilder

Usyk's third best win is Bellew, Fury's is Whyte

Both have wins over Chisora

After that you are looking at like Marco Huck for Usyk and Steve Cunningham for fury

No below that and it's basically stiff bums for both of them.

So yeah, is Usyk's resume better than Fury's? Has he faced better opponents? I don't know about all that to be honest, there's barely a hairs breadth between them.
                ​​​​​
                ​​​​
                Mr fickle, just relax and watch the boxing clinic, if Greedy Belly doesn't injure his mouth and pull out again at the last minute. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing56 View Post
                  I think it will be a dominant performance by Fury. You can never bet against him because he always performs when the stakes are high.
                  Well I did bet against fury & it worked out perfect

Comment

I'm not fickle I've looked at this as a pretty even matchup since it was first talked about, you can't rule either guy out, but it's fans like you with the "greedy belly" and "he will make him look like an amateur" who are making me think Fury will pull it out.

If Usyk wins, I always said it was a competetive fight, if Fury wins people like you look absoloutley clueless about the sport.
                    Only person looking clueless about the sport is
                    You!!!!
                    Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X