Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Provisionally Suspended by UKAD After Appeal

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Conor Benn Provisionally Suspended by UKAD After Appeal

[Click Here To Read More]
    Last edited by BoxingUpdates; 05-10-2024, 08:34 PM.

This has gone on for almost 18 months so if this means the end and Benn gets a ban then all good
    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

This is a joke and seems petty and personal.

Comment

These mfers are awful lol. Just for the lolz they should suspend him for 30 days & say his suspension was retroactively over in November 2022.

Comment

Dumpster fire.
          zalous zalous likes this.

Comment

Give him a year at least.. he has spit in the face of the body by fighting multiple times under suspension

Comment

I think if Benn didn't bend over backwards trying to evade getting some type of punishment he'd have served a ban and be able to fight in the UK by now.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackRobb View Post
                This is a joke and seems petty and personal.
                They should be applauded... Benn went on about this "dossier" of scientific evidence they had, then got his expensive legal team to get him cleared on a technicality based on jurisdiction!

Everyone moans there's never any real consequences for PED cheats, more organisations should behave like the BBBoC imo.
                thack thack tokon tokon dan-b dan-b like this.

Comment

I couldn’t care less about dude but for whatever it’s worth I think he’s done his time. Let him fight and catch his beatdown from Bud, Spence, Boots or even Tank.

I just don’t feel like he’s that important to serve such a long sentence. Either ban him for life or let the man fight already. Hell, put him on a do or die probation program where if he ever pops dirty again he’s banned for life.

Comment

Dude been fighting this for almost 2 years or so and now they're gonna suspend him? They're probably feeling some type of way about him giving them the middle finger and fighting in other places while this has been going on. They're just giving it right back atp. Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X