Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vasly Lomachenko vs George Kambosos - ESPN+ - Fight By Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought Lomachenko was going to say that he already called out Tank in the past and he did not want any part of Loma. And yes, he could get it next.

But I think he was reluctant to talk about that because he knows Arum wants him vs Stevenson.

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post

come on man, that would be a dope ass fight where both guys would probably be -120 to win, Tank might even be a slight favorite
      Don't think so, but Tank has a puncher's chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hous

No, he threw in the towel at the absolute perfect time. Any sooner would have been too early. Any later would have been too late.
        Not in my opinion
        Didn’t need to take the thrashing but hey , it is what it is

Comment

• Originally posted by Regge View Post
          Now watch the biased media jizz all over Loma beating this bum
          Former UNDISPUTED champion, bruh. Don’t you value undisputed status?

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Former UNDISPUTED champion, bruh. Don’t you value undisputed status?
            Rexy , he’s not Mexican
            Whats wrong with you
            lmfao

Comment

• Got word Tank just flew to Russia to hide from Loma
              billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2
                LOl I would probably be so suprised I would drop if Tank agreed to go anywhere near Loma.
                Which is sad. This is a 36 year old Lomachenko. But he didn’t look 36 tonight so maybe Tank will wait another year or 2.

I think Lomachenko called out Tank as far back as 2017 iirc. 7 years ago. Crazy.
                billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

• Joe Tessitore is an idiot. He's like that slimy Italian guy who shake hands with and then use a napkin to clean off. Guy is talking about Loma starting slowly in his fight with Haney, yet I have the fight recorded, and Tessitore is saying that he's starting quickly. Maybe he's becoming senile.

Comment

• They are making it sound like Vaquero/Berinchyk winner is practically signed to fight Loma, I hope not, either fight is a mismatch imo

Comment

• What the hell is Bradley and Joe Tessitore's problem with Kambosos? Bradley especially has been ****ting on him all night. Of course as an analyst it's normal to critique a fighter and their performance, but this was way past that and really unprofessional imo. Kambosos might not be the best at 135lbs but he beat Teofimo fair and square, dropped him and busted him up. Bradley is honestly such a ****, how he still has that job at ESPN is beyond me.

Comment

Working...
                      X