Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vasly Lomachenko vs George Kambosos - ESPN+ - Fight By Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alright edpboxing now come the real fights, we are all counting on you to find a stream of the big, ugly lumps going at it

Comment

• Now watch the biased media jizz all over Loma beating this bum

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        ESPN is so trash. How do you not show the winner’s post fight interview?
        I’m pretty sure it’s a Australian feed

Comment

• Loma tends to find the right punch to land at the right time. He hurt Kambo to the head, didn't get the KD, but his killer instinct kicked in and then he hurt him to the body. His short stature forces him to dart in and out of the kill-zone, so his opponent will always have opportunities to land if they're sharp enough. Loma has a young man's style, so it's impressive to see him still be able to operate at 36. He won't be around for much longer. It's time to make the best match-ups for him.
          Last edited by kiaba360; 05-12-2024, 12:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post

I’m pretty sure it’s a Australian feed
            They’re showing it now.

Comment

• Would love to see Loma beat Shakur*s ass.

Comment

• Fight stopped by Kambo’s father
                He should of thrown the towel long ago
                shenmue shenmue likes this.

Comment

• Loma does not look 36 years old. Handspeed, reflexes, foot speed, all still there humming on all cylinders.
                  Mike D Mike D likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    ESPN is so trash. How do you not show the winner’s post fight interview?
                    Sports center in America is more important than two foreigners boxing apparently
                    billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

• Horrendous telecast. Commercials before the rd nearly ended. Commercials still going when the rd starts.

Talk about taking you out of the excitement and moment. One of the worst I've ever seen. Then Loma wins and they immediately cut to basketball newscast, rofl. Without a doubt, the worst boxing telecast I've seen in my life.

Comment

Working...
                      X