No announcement yet.

Vasly Lomachenko vs George Kambosos - ESPN+ - Fight By Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
    I thought for a second they ****ed up the stream on ESPN+ and it went back 10 seconds to reading the cards again until they announced the Aussie chick won lmfao
    Me too!

Comment

• I am glad I didn't place any bets on this boxing card. Not only are the judges wack jobs but so is the announcer.
      Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

• At this point, I am ready for anything. Loma DQ'd for hitting back of Kambosos head, Lucas Browne KO'ing himself with an uppercut, the corpse of Steve Irwin reffing the next fight, everything is on the table lol
        Mario040481 Mario040481 likes this.

Comment

• Johnson won that fight. Very boring, though.

Comment

• Epsn is the ****ing worst and most corrupt network. Nina won that one. I knew they would steal it from her. Especially when the commenting team didn't give any credit to Nina... It's a shame.. MOLONEY is right. They both just needs to leave top rank/espn.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

Me too!
              Me three! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
                Can we all agree that Australia should never host another professional boxing card ever again. And that was just a women's match. This screams much louder than incompetence
                I've been saying it in my comments aussies are shameless in doing anything to win boxing is corrupt there

Comment

• Originally posted by madhive View Post
                  I am glad I didn't place any bets on this boxing card. Not only are the judges wack jobs but so is the announcer.
                  Yes you do, i did and im having a really bad time hahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    At this point, I am ready for anything. Loma DQ'd for hitting back of Kambosos head, Lucas Browne KO'ing himself with an uppercut, the corpse of Steve Irwin reffing the next fight, everything is on the table lol
                    Lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by Feroz View Post
                      Lugo vs Hernandez was a entertaining war until Rocky gave Lugo a beat down with his combinations.

Did I miss anything entertaining in Hugues vs Johnson?
                      Yeah, the ring announcer reading the wrong name as the winner at the end of the fight. Then having to re-do it.

Comment

Working...
                      X