Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vasly Lomachenko vs George Kambosos - ESPN+ - Fight By Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Lomachenko scored a TKO win? I know he’s going to land leather on Kambosos but at 36 and a long layoff.

Comment

Dammit, why is ESPN+ not showing the whole undercard?? I really, really wanted to see the HW fights

Comment

when does the televised portion start?? (Eastcoast time)

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
          when does the televised portion start?? (Eastcoast time)
          10 eastern
          Southpawology Southpawology likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by southpawology View Post
            when does the televised portion start?? (eastcoast time)

10:00 pm ... Espn+
            Southpawology Southpawology likes this.

Comment

So pissed we don't get the rest of this undercard, the HW fights are what I was most looking forward to today

Comment

Saw Khataev TKO’d Bolotniks in the 6th round . Think the heavyweights are after the main card, hopefully can find a stream for them lol

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
                  Saw Khataev TKO’d Bolotniks in the 6th round . Think the heavyweights are after the main card, hopefully can find a stream for them lol
                  Oh interesting, I certainly hope so. Impressive win for Khataev, he's definitely a guy to watch now in a thin division, let's see him against a European level guy like Krasniqi next
                  edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Mid way point of the 2nd round of a 5 round UFC fight.. so card will be delayed until it’s over

edit: maybe not, looks like the stream is starting on ESPN+, figure they’ll still wait for the regular espn audience
                    Last edited by edpboxing; 05-11-2024, 09:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
                      Mid way point of the 2nd round of a 5 round UFC fight.. so card will be delayed until it’s over

edit: maybe not, looks like the stream is starting on ESPN+, figure they’ll still wait for the regular espn audience
                      Damn, I'm really hoping Moloney/Guevara is at the same time as the women's fight on DAZN and then the women's fight down under is same time as Lugo/Hernandez, with Loma/Kambosos afterwards, would be perfect for uninterrupted viewings
                      edpboxing edpboxing likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X