Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rocky Hernandez vs Daniel Lugo - DAZN - Fight By Fight Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ref jumps in and stops it with Lugo taking punishment on the ropes in the 7th, no issue with it, I was just about to say Lugo's corner should think about stopping it
    Brother Mouzone Brother Mouzone likes this.

Comment

****ing hell, that was brutal.

Comment

Lugo is probably gonna need some time off after that, but I'd still love to see him get a rematch with Bronco Lara.
        Rocky needs to be right back in a top 2 spot with the WBC after that, I'd like to see him get the winner of Foster/Conceicao, or at the very least, the winner of Nova/Cortes. He is legit and hits like a truck
        El Escorpion Feroz edpboxing edpboxing like this.

Comment

Lugo just pissed him off the first three rounds. Hernandez is no joke.

Comment

Just finished the fight, and I'm glad the ref did a mercy stoppage. Lugo got hit with the kitchen sink in round 5, and it was starting to get ugly again in the 7th. He's a vulnerable yet powerful pressure fighter; Rocky is made for TV. I would love to see him maximize his potential. You can tell he was trying to implement what he learned in the gym, but when push came to shove, he leaned on what he knows best and it was exactly what was needed for this particular opponent.

Comment

Working...
            X