Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: Even If Victorious Over Usyk, Fury Will Still Have Two Boxes Left To Tick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should fury beat Usyk, the appeal to face AJ would strictly be financial. Legacy wise it means very little as he would have already beaten the man who beat AJ twice. Outside of some delusional groupies, Ajs stock has dropped as he’s been exposed as being a weak minded mental case with a limited gas tank.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post

If Fury beats Usyk to become undisputed undefeated why risk losing that to Joshua in some local pissing contest ?

Fury would have beaten the guy who beat Joshua twice to prove he is the best of his era.

Fury will have nothing to prove fighting Joshua who has been beaten 3 times and holds no belts.

AJ hasn't earned a shot at Fury but i get why all his jizzguzzlers are buying Hearn's bullshït and why Lennox is shilling for the fight.

It's cos they're british innit...yawn.

Hmmmmm
      Soo the fact that Usyk has already beaten Anthony Joshua.
      If Fury beats Usyk now he has nothing to prove fighting AJ because he beat the guy Usyk that already beat AJ.....
      But in your World
      Joseph Parker who was beaten by AJ has earned a shot & needs to fight Fury
      Make it make sense
      Flap Mr WorldWide likes this.

Comment

If Fury beats Usyk to become undisputed undefeated why risk losing that to Joshua in some local pissing contest ?

Fury would have beaten the guy who beat Joshua twice to prove he is the best of his era.

Fury will have nothing to prove fighting Joshua who has been beaten 3 times and holds no belts.

AJ hasn't earned a shot at Fury but i get why all his jizzguzzlers are buying Hearn's bullshït and why Lennox is shilling for the fight.

It's cos they're british innit...yawn.

True.

I think Joshua will have to other way. Usyk or Fury gain nothing fighting him.

Comment

Nah...he really doesn't eh!

If he beats Usyk who schooled Joshua twice, Fury can just say i did what you couldn't and troll him forever.
          You posted that Joseph Parker should fight Anthony Joshua again
          But
          AJ can say no I already beat him & ignore Parker forever

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

You posted that Joseph Parker should fight Anthony Joshua again
            But
            AJ can say no I already beat him & ignore Parker forever
            Also true.

And he is right. If Fury beats Usyk ..even twice..he will troll Joshua forever.

Flap Mr WorldWide likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

True.

I think Joshua will have to other way. Usyk or Fury gain nothing fighting him.
              Fury gains nothing fighting AJ?

You.must be dreaming
              Lololololol
              Tyson Fury will be paid more $$$ in that fight than his fight with Usyk
              Also more Boxing fans will fill the stadium in attendance & Promoters will generate more millions in Ppv sales

Comment

Fury gains nothing fighting AJ?

You.must be dreaming
                Lololololol
                Tyson Fury will be paid more $$$ in that fight than his fight with Usyk
                Also more Boxing fans will fill the stadium in attendance & Promoters will generate more millions in Ppv sales
                You talk like you don' t know what kind of man Fury is.

Fury will get a huge money fighting Usyk 2x or 3x and he will be happy trolling Joshua forever.

Why would he risk losing to Joshua if he can beat Usyk?
                Last edited by JakeTheBoxer; 05-11-2024, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

You talk like you don' t know what kind of man Fury is.

Fury will get a huge money fighting Usyk 2x or 3x and he will be happy trolling Joshua forever.

Why would he risk losing to Joshua if he can brat Usyk?
                  Huge money?
                  Tyson will make much more Millions $$$ fighting AJ once than fighting Usyk twice

Comment

Huge money?
                    Tyson will make much more Millions $$$ fighting AJ once than fighting Usyk twice
                    It won't matter for him. He will have more than enough money.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyRespectful View Post
                      But Lennox vs Tyson wasn’t prime vs prime.We’ll never know what would have happened if both were at their peak . I like Mike . Just my opinion .
                      ———-
                      But we do know. Tyson paid Lennox step-aside money which also translates to “I’d rather pay you to not fight you”.
                      Tyson knew that he couldn't beat Lewis. He knew it in 1996, when he paid Lewis $4 million in step-aside money so that he could first face the softer Bruce Seldon for WBA title. He knew it a few months later when he vacated the WBC title rather than face Lewis, his mandatory challenger.​

Just FYI, Tyson is my guy. Could have been in the GOAT conversation.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...202-story.html
                      Last edited by Oregonian; 05-11-2024, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X