Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Sad And Tragic Road That Crowley Has Walked To Face 'Boots' Ennis In Philadelphia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: The Sad And Tragic Road That Crowley Has Walked To Face 'Boots' Ennis In Philadelphia

Cody Crowley struggled to make himself heard inside Philadelphia's Wells Fargo Center today, but he passionately stated that he had identified Jaron "Boots" Ennis as the fighter he wanted to meet for a world title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wtf was he talking about with the emergency double eye surgery sh^t??? First I heard of that.

His demeanor was definitely more of a happy to be there vibe than I'm gonna win this fight vibe which I'm not a fan of. His trainer was more amped up & he seemed to be giving a motivational angle by all his recent struggles & claiming a W for fighting Boots when no one else would. Saying he loved Boots, no diddy, was weird too.

Comment

he should have never named himself The Crippler, he crippled himself

well looks like hes over the eyes issue as hes cleared to box

thats pretty sad about his dad

hes ready to die but what about getting knocked out

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
        he should have never named himself The Crippler, he crippled himself

well looks like hes over the eyes issue as hes cleared to box

thats pretty sad about his dad

hes ready to die but what about getting knocked out
        it is tough to read when someone goes in that direction, just a pressure cooker that no one is expected to take in during a prelude to a boxing match. Philly ......well he must have felt he was in the right place in the "City of Brotherly Love" and all that jive. I am sure he will be loved up during the fight and that will be that tho some folks in Philly got a funny way of showing there "love" esp inside the ropes.
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

CC is no walk in the park. Boots better be whatever his best is because Crowley can crack

Comment

Originally posted by Nightfall View Post
            CC is no walk in the park. Boots better be whatever his best is because Crowley can crack
            he can crack alrite

however it has been 6 years since he got a tko & he actually got his last one in cheers bars in tijuana of all places

Comment

Don't know why he had to come up with various excuses which included mental issue about being inactive. (Everyone seems comfortable using that mental excuse.) All he had to say is he's with PBC that don't provide fights on a regular basis for their fighters. End of story. People will understand.

Comment

His dad hung himself - that's a real knock back - these things run in families. If the best Boots showsup then he doesn't stand much chance - imagine Boots will be a -1000 favourite and everyone afterwards will say Crowley is a bum
                landotter landotter likes this.

Comment

I don't know that this guy is ready to climb in the ring again. He sounds like he needs more therapy.

Comment

I'll be rooting for Crowley on this one,looking extremely tough for him to get his hand raised in Philly but I hope he gives Boots a run for his money at the very least.
                    tokon tokon _Rexy_ _Rexy_ like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X