Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Not Closing The Door On Benavidez And Doesn't Think He Would Get Credit For Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davef View Post

He needs to fight him but everyone needs to calm down with this nelo will get beaten up stuff the man's been in with Mayweather Golovkin Kovalev Mosley Cotto Bivol and everyone's acting like Benavidez who ain't done chit is going to murder him.

The guy chased Plant around the ring all night trying to chop him down and didnt even stop him. Canelo has got a neck like a pitbull he ain't going nowhere he might lose but this hype on Benavidez is ridiculous
    Canelo should fight someone not 5, 6, 7, 8-1 dog...
    Last edited by Toprope; 05-11-2024, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rickJen View Post
      I don't think Crawford is super serious in securing the Canelo fight.
      He uses it to ward off criticisms from angry fans telling him to fight Ennis.
      I expect Crawford to be hinting on retirement after his scheduled fight or the next.
      You know, he has to pretend he's staying for five more years.
      All he needs is a few more million $$$$ before calling it quits.
      Crawford is nor retiring before he gets all the belts at 154

Comment

Originally posted by Toprope View Post

Canelo should fight someone not 5, 6, 7, 8-1 dog...
        Every Canelo opponent since GGG 2, has been at least 4-1 underdog including Bivol.

Comment

a fight for pound for pound supremacy against edgar berlanga is the only thing canelo has left to prove. berlanga will be very tough to beat

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post

Is it Crawford`s problem that Spence didn`t fight him before the car crash?
            With all due respect,

Yes, because it means he didn't fight a 100% Spence and it does hurt his legacy. It is his problem but it is not his fault. Those accidents just break Spence momentum as a fighter in his prime and in terrific shape. Spence looked shot like sht vs that 40 years old cuban guy before the Bud fight.

It is not Bud's fault either if he went through weak divisions with the Ricky Burns, Idongos, Jeff Horn and Postols of the world.

Bud grabbed cool wins at 147 in Porter, Brook and Spence but I seriously question how far they were from their primes.

We just saw how good Loma looked vs a B fighter/has been in Kambo and Bud has been only fed of B fighters and past it champions.
            ​​​​​​

I'm not by any means a Bud hater, but I have a big problem with how far he's being overrated right now as a GOAT and a fighter who will jump 3 divisions to beat Canelo and won the 168 undisputed title.

Canelo would smash Bud.

And I would not bet my house on Bud if he was to fight Ennis.
            ​​​​​​
            Last edited by BillyBoxing; 05-12-2024, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

With all due respect,

Yes, because it means he didn't fight a 100% Spence and it does hurt his legacy. It is his problem but it is not his fault. Those accidents just break Spence momentum as a fighter in his prime and in terrific shape. Spence looked shot like sht vs that 40 years old cuban guy before the Bud fight.

It is not Bud's fault either if he went through weak divisions with the Ricky Burns, Idongos, Jeff Horn and Postols of the world.

Bud grabbed cool wins at 147 in Porter, Brook and Spence but I seriously question how far they were from their primes.

We just saw how good Loma looked vs a B fighter/has been in Kambo and Bud has been only fed of B fighters and past it champions.
              ​​​​​​

I'm not by any means a Bud hater, but I have a big problem with how far he's being overrated right now as a GOAT and a fighter who will jump 3 divisions to beat Canelo and won the 168 undisputed title.

Canelo would smash Bud.

And I would not bet my house on Bud if he was to fight Ennis.
              ​​​​​​
              I agree with you actually.

Bud has no business fighting Canelo.

Comment

Working...
              X