Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is writing these ****** articles about Benavidez on boxing24?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is writing these ****** articles about Benavidez on boxing24?

I mean, I just read that Benavidez should actually fight at hw, wtf.

I mean, the guy is big, but he has zero wins even at 175..And don`t be fooled, he would be very small at hw.

Who is writing this garbage?

You didn't know that boxing24 is essentially a fansite where articles are written by internet "journalists" wannabe equivalent to a fan forum comment?
    Judging from the insanely unprofessional writing I thought it was quite obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Elheath View Post
      You didn't know that boxing24 is essentially a fansite where articles are written by internet "journalists" wannabe equivalent to a fan forum comment?
      Judging from the insanely unprofessional writing I thought it was quite obvious.
      Nope, I didn`t know, lol.
      MoonCheese Marchegiano likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        Who is writing this garbage?
        who is reading this garbage?
        Roadblock Roadblock El_Mero El_Mero like this.

Comment

Yeah, basically any imbecile on the forum can submit an article. Funny when people try to reference it as a reliable source.

Comment

It is a very popular site but mostly punks and idiots write articles there. Just go through the forum and you will see about 20 active posters, all sharing the same views and most of the others - banned or having abandoned this parody long ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Marchegiano

Good way to get going. If you mean to be a writer I mean. A good writer can get a following from it. Rummy's been there a long, long time.

But yeah, **** source.
              Yes, boxing definitely needs more unsubstantiated opinion...

This is a general problem of the internet age of course. We're supposed to care what every semi-literate imbecile thinks about everything from virology to geopolitics now.

I happened to stumble upon Carl Froch's brother's Twitter feed once: he's a conspiracy meme. Calling himself a "pure blood" (anti-vaxxer) and posting videos of the WTC collapses which he thinks proves something expert architects from US to Japan couldn't detect or were too scared to report.

Alcoholic to conspiracist edgelord: cool story arc, bro!

Comment

Working...
              X