Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO Order Anthony Yarde Fights Joshua Buatsi For Interim 175lbs Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WBO Order Anthony Yarde Fights Joshua Buatsi For Interim 175lbs Title

The World Boxing Organisation has ordered Anthony Yarde versus Joshua Buatsi for their vacant interim light-heavyweight title
    [Click Here To Read More]

More interim titles, awesome.

Comment

Im hoping it goes to purse bidds and yarde gets bummed out of the payday he was set to get under the initial buatsi negotiations, for being the absolute tool he was tryng to get rid of Frank when Frank literally made this euro bum whipper a recognised name.

Comment

Originally posted by dan-b View Post
        More interim titles, awesome.
        The champ being injured is a genuine reason for appointing an interim one. In this instance, I think it's fair enough. Plus: interesting fight.

Comment

Yarde should take this, I would imagine.

Comment

Winner of Bivol vs Artur is the Undisputed champ. This belt means nothing, especially since Artur already beat yarde.
            JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

So another pointless belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Monty Fisto View Post

The champ being injured is a genuine reason for appointing an interim one. In this instance, I think it's fair enough. Plus: interesting fight.
                No, there is no genuine reason to ever have an interim "champion" because it's just a bogus and meaningless belt designed for one purpose. Sanctioning fees for these crooked organizations. This is a good fight, but this bogus belt detracts from the interest in the fight to me.
                JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Whatever the reason is that these two aren't making the fight, being ordered to make it by the WBO is unlikely to push a deal over the line.

Comment

I wish they got rid of all these secondary titles and interim belts. All they do is cause confusion and most of the time they don't enforce them.

Belt gets vacated the two highest available ranked fighters should fight for the belt.

Comment

Working...
                    X