Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DiBella Expects Kambosos to Surprise Against 'All-Time Great' Lomachenko

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DiBella Expects Kambosos to Surprise Against 'All-Time Great' Lomachenko

[Click Here To Read More]

Loma is the better fighter but Kambozo has a lot of energy

Comment

Too bad Teofimo had to dirty up his record w the Kambo loss, but im glad Lou and George were able to cash in on some nice paydays because of it.
      2 fights in OZ w Haney, and now the Loma matchup...Kambosos made the absolute most of that win vs Teo in terms of money and opportunity.

Comment

Kambumsauce is a sparring partner legend

Comment

rumour has it that the melbourne crowd/fans of kambo got sick of him being smacked around the ring by haney so now hes off to perth hoping to give them something to cheer about, maybe loma style and size might be more to his liking but i still expect loma to win in a fairly good fight with kambo having his moments too i think

Comment

To Surprise Against ‘All-Time Great’ Lomachenko? C'mon!

Comment

The fight Dibella and Arum could have made with reigning champ Kambosos had the war in Ukraine didn't break.

Comment

Kambosos is a live dog in this fight. I expect Lomachenko to win but there are several factors that give me pause:
                -Kambosos has a new trainer
                -Kambosos is the much bigger, much stronger, much younger man
                -I didn't think Kambosos had a shot against Teofimo Lopez, Lee Selby, or Mickey Bey and he beat all three of them consecutively on the road

Working for Lomachenko:
                -Better speed, power, skill, experience, intelligence
                -Looked way better against Haney
                -Kambosos looked like **** against Hughes

Comment

Kambosos is a hard-working C class fighter that people made a mistake of overlooking. He's managed to get under the skin of his opponents, like Lopez, and pulled off some upsets. If Loma is half of himself he'll win easy.

Comment

i think kambo will surprise many and give loma a decent fight but cant see him winning

Comment

Working...
                    X