No announcement yet.

Stevenson's next 'defence' is unacceptable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stevenson's next 'defence' is unacceptable

Harutyunyan's last win was nearly two years ago. He's coming off a loss to Tank's next opponent. Not in the TBRB top 10, #38 with Boxrec, somehow #6 with the WBC.

Unless a serious effort is made to make the Tank fight next he's wasting everyone's time.
    -Kev- -Kev- likes this.

Its his last fight with TR. They weren't gonna help him get a big fight if he was gonna test free agency. Par for the course sh^t here.

Comment

That dude was beating Martin until he had to step it up in the last few rounds. Don't like the match up too much but I don't think anyone is rushing to fight Stevenson.

Comment

I thought he got a draw against Martin. But yeah, if Shakur isn't signing an extension, you don't give him a barn burner opponent lol

I'd give him EDLS in a rematch and tell him to enjoy free agency lol

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          I'd give him EDLS in a rematch and tell him to enjoy free agency lol

Comment

Personally I think Top Rank is cheap. They've also been told by Shakur that he isn't going to re-sign so now they have every excuse not to pay for a decent opponent.

Comment

I can't wait to not watch this "fight."

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post

I'm pretty sure Shakur was a free agent after the Jeramiah fight, and was talking about testing free agency...but that fight was so fking bad he just quietly signed an extension with Bob.

Comment

Bumped for -Kev-

Comment

And yall wonder why he’s leaving TR.

Utter BS. He should be fighting Loma this weekend and all of you know it.
                    Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Working...
                    X