Let ryan garcia fight errol spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thebrownbomber_ View Post

Ydksab
    Lol Spence is a slow plodding boxer that relies on his accumulation of punches. He takes to many hits and has be infront on his opponents to impose his style. Against a puncher like Ryan he'd get beat up.

Ryan has God given gifts that Spence doesn't have.. You probably think Spence hits harder than Garcia lol. Spence doesn't have the speed and physical ability to take advantage of Ryan's flaws like Tank did.

How would you say Errol beats Garcia? Cause he's slower and doesn't hit as hard. He going to be slick and box? Lol thats not his game
    Last edited by johncods; 05-09-2024, 05:45 PM.

Comment

What am I missing? Why would Spence go back to draining himself again to a weight he can no longer make? Isn't that why he lost to Crawford, according to some people? I'm not getting it.
      Last edited by brettWall; 05-09-2024, 06:01 PM.

Comment

At least spence went out fighting. the worst boxer in boxing history took a. knee and quit like the worst boxer of all time he is.
        you’re probably just a butthurt haney fan I understand. Hope you’ll be okay.
        worst boxer of all time whoop haney and had more PPV buys than spence.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post

Lol Spence is a slow plodding boxer that relies on his accumulation of punches. He takes to many hits and has be infront on his opponents to impose his style. Against a puncher like Ryan he'd get beat up.

Ryan has God given gifts that Spence doesn't have.. You probably think Spence hits harder than Garcia lol. Spence doesn't have the speed and physical ability to take advantage of Ryan's flaws like Tank did.

How would you say Errol beats Garcia? Cause he's slower and doesn't hit as hard. He going to be slick and box? Lol thats not his game
          Lol did you know that Ryan Garcia has no chin? Did you know that ryan garcia got dropped by a c level fighter and rocked against pillow fisted Haney? Ryan is too small you moron. Ryan has zero skills. “God given gifts” only get yoh far, you need to have some skills which take training which ryan doesn’t. Which is why ryan will get his ass whooped by errol spence.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post

you’re probably just a butthurt haney fan I understand. Hope you’ll be okay.
            worst boxer of all time whoop haney and had more PPV buys than spence.
            Ryan fan is so angry that son of a single mother glass chinned garcia quit against tank.
            Last edited by thebrownbomber_; 05-09-2024, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by brettWall View Post
              What am I missing? Why would Spence go back to draining himself again to a weight he can no longer make? Isn't that why he lost to Crawford, according to some people? I'm not getting it.
              Son of a single mother wants to fight spence at 154.

Comment

I don't see Spence beating anyone decent anymore, he's damaged goods at this point

Comment

Originally posted by brettWall View Post
                  They were going at it on social media, and it was said 154 lbs, the same ol I will kill you back and forth chatter ol.

Comment

Lol did you know that Ryan Garcia has no chin? Did you know that ryan garcia got dropped by a c level fighter and rocked against pillow fisted Haney? Ryan is too small you moron. Ryan has zero skills. “God given gifts” only get yoh far, you need to have some skills which take training which ryan doesn’t. Which is why ryan will get his ass whooped by errol spence.
                    Spence power is overrated lol. What don't you understand idiot? He relies on accumulation of punches. He's slow as **** and would get beat to the punch everytime against Garcia. And he doesn't have that great of a chin either. Dude almost died against Ctawford lol.. That was one of the worst beatdowns ive ever seen.

Spence blocks punches with his face and has no real KO power lol. Crawford treated him like a piņata lol. Jose Benavidez didn't even get beat up like Spence did.
                    Last edited by johncods; 05-09-2024, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by johncods View Post

Garcia would be too fast for Spence. Spence is slow as ****.
                      Ryan has poor defense and a questionable gas tank. If Spence is capable of taking Ryan's shots, he'll beat him down Ugas style.

Question is, is Ryan willing to come up to 154? I doubt Spence would fight 1lb below it.

Comment

Working...
                      X