Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sergey Lipinets Gets Best of Robbie Davies in Bloody Thriller

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sergey Lipinets Gets Best of Robbie Davies in Bloody Thriller

[Click Here To Read More]

That was Proboxtv's FOTY.
    BritJimbo BritJimbo likes this.

Comment

Didn’t even know this fight was on! I would have watched it as well.
      literally zero coverage of it in the UK

Comment

Did not even know about this fight or Proboxtv?

Comment

Originally posted by TaurusJ27 View Post
          That was Proboxtv's FOTY.
          I dozed off tired from work in the 2nd. It wasnt going that well for the British guy and it didnt look like Davies would last long.

Great fight.

Pro Box puts on some fun cards on youtube and their podcast is great too.

Comment

Just watched this morning so glad boxingscene was late with results

Comment

As i said in the live thread, the first two rounds had me worried, but it got pushed to its possible kill screen in the third and it just kept buzzing to the finish. Definite FOTY candidate and both guys did very well for themselves, with Lipinets scoring three knockdowns. Davies rocked Lipinets three times and nearly had him dead to rights in the third round. And that dude never gave up, through a horrifically busted nose and Lipinets employing a decent inside game. It was wild. Not sure where these two go from here but I'd be more than happy to watch them both again.

Comment

Originally posted by JayCho View Post
                Didn’t even know this fight was on! I would have watched it as well.
                literally zero coverage of it in the UK
                I had it on a youtube reminder, so proberly best to subscribe to as many youtube boxing sites as possible.

Comment

Working...
                X