No announcement yet.

Spencerina and Email Ennis Fangirls Are So Fvkcing ******

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spencerina and Email Ennis Fangirls Are So Fvkcing ******

Remember when Golovkin was fighting the best that would get in the ring with him but none were a real challenge so the black supremacists wanted him to move up? But he didn't want to cause he wanted to unify but couldn't since ******* Saunders was holding a belt hostage.

Take a short flash forward to spencerina coming up, he beats a bunch of bums and r3tards calling him the next big ppv guy and ATG. He had danny, porter, Thurman on his side of the street but couldn't get the fights but nobody bltched about him moving up. Once again they pampered the average american fighter

Now present day, booty ennis who by the way has a trash resume and the division is fvkcing trash. Nobody there can boost your resume yet you fvkcing idiots still call him an ATG (jumping off the spencerina bandwagon after he got beat tf up) Another pampered hype job

So why aren't you lil bltches demand he move up?? He's big for 147 and he's soooo desperate for Crawford right? Despite turning the fight down already lol

Now you bltches begging a smaller 135 pounder in cryan to fight booty ennis to run your mouth and say how great his average ass is

Each shlt dumbass dummygraphic
    JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Yeah that's what I thought.

This was just me venting I wasn't expecting you idiots to come with any type of responses

Comment

Not sure why people are so impressed with a guy whose opponents have a 61% win rate ...

Comment

Working...
      X