No announcement yet.

Virgil never asked that of ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tmoney84 View Post
    Virgil is a hypocrite n honestly low key racially biased.. first of all he NEVER asked that of ward.. A fighter that has a suspect "all time great" resume. He made Dawson come down to him.. stayed in his division despite Adonis Stevenson just 7 lbs away. Second is hill always hates on non black fighters and asks them to do what he doesn't ask of his fighters, or black fighters period . After canelo ko'd khan he was screaming for canelo to go up n fight ggg.. bottom line inoue has already gone up 3 weight classes, but supposed to do up another 2 to fight an "all time" power puncher in his prime??? Lol man sit up high beige ass down somewhere n try to improve as a trainer, cuz since ward, your no where to b seen
    - - Not sure what U talking about, but Wart been a stain on boxing from his pro debut. He stunk and nobody want's to watch a dirty, stinking, cheater...

Comment

Originally posted by Tmoney84 View Post
      Virgil is a hypocrite n honestly low key racially biased.. first of all he NEVER asked that of ward.. A fighter that has a suspect "all time great" resume. He made Dawson come down to him.. stayed in his division despite Adonis Stevenson just 7 lbs away. Second is hill always hates on non black fighters and asks them to do what he doesn't ask of his fighters, or black fighters period . After canelo ko'd khan he was screaming for canelo to go up n fight ggg.. bottom line inoue has already gone up 3 weight classes, but supposed to do up another 2 to fight an "all time" power puncher in his prime??? Lol man sit up high beige ass down somewhere n try to improve as a trainer, cuz since ward, your no where to b seen
      - - Not sure what U talking about, but Wart been a stain on boxing from his pro debut. He stunk and nobody want's to watch a dirty, stinking, cheater...

Comment

Virgil ****** and his opinions were always ****. This isn't surprising.

Originally posted by Regge View Post
        Are you surprised by these biased clowns

Porter, Hunter, Bradley are no different then Claresa Shields.
        Porter & Bradley are fair.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          No way anyone should expect that a man who started at 115 should be fighting 6 divisions up unless he is close to 135. Doubt he would beat any top fighter at 135 so anything else is a non-starter unless Inoue can be successful at 130 which I'm not convinced of yet. Can only go to the well so many times and then it becomes a bridge too far.
          Inoue started at 108. Skipped 112, title at 115, undisputed 118 and 122. He's in his 5th division now. Then there's 126 and 130 to get to 135. That's 8 divisions from where he started. I highly doubt he can make it to 135. That would be like Tank starting at 130 and working up to cruiserweight...

Comment

Originally posted by crimsonfalcon07 View Post

Inoue started at 108. Skipped 112, title at 115, undisputed 118 and 122. He's in his 5th division now. Then there's 126 and 130 to get to 135. That's 8 divisions from where he started. I highly doubt he can make it to 135. That would be like Tank starting at 130 and working up to cruiserweight...
            108 to 135 is 27lbs , Tank same height as Inoue 130 to 200lbs thats 70lbs , is nowhere near the same. loads of guys have gone up 30lbs on where they started.

Comment

I love how Tank’s fans want Inoue to take the risk but don’t ask Tank to take any risks. You can’t make this shyt up.

I still remember that interview with Tank where (years ago) he said “I don’t need lomachenko for my legacy”

the fact that people actually defend that shyt is insane to me. I remember being a huge supporter of Tank many years ago and was one of the very few people that gave him a really damn good chance vs Loma.

He yung tho….

_Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post
                I love how Tank’s fans want Inoue to take the risk but don’t ask Tank to take any risks. You can’t make this shyt up.

I still remember that interview with Tank where (years ago) he said “I don’t need lomachenko for my legacy”

the fact that people actually defend that shyt is insane to me. I remember being a huge supporter of Tank many years ago and was one of the very few people that gave him a really damn good chance vs Loma.

He yung tho….
                What BS is this, fans are like the protected species brigade, whether its Tank TC or Inoue, Id love to see them all do things nobody else has done.

I think there is too many fans that dont know their place, we are spectators not owners.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

108 to 135 is 27lbs , Tank same height as Inoue 130 to 200lbs thats 70lbs , is nowhere near the same. loads of guys have gone up 30lbs on where they started.
                  108 is 80% of 135
                  130 is 80% of 162

so i presume if my maths are right, which they very well may not be, that going from 108 to 135 is the same as going from 130 to 162

looking at it again maybe its wrong seems like the 162 should be a bit higher? or maybe not, the brain is not working so good right now for some reason
                  Last edited by Smash; 05-09-2024, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

as a percentage of body weight moving from 108 to 135 is a 25 percent increase in your mass. a 25 percent increase in mass for someone who started at 130 would land them somewhere between 160 and 168. i know lots of medium to higher weight guys have moved up 30 pounds but not many guys who started that low have gone up and had success moving up 30 pounds since its such a greater amount of weight to put on by percentage. pac of course and im sure there are others but not too many.
                    Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post

108 is 80% of 135
                      130 is 80% of 162

so i presume if my maths are right, which they very well may not be, that going from 108 to 135 is the same as going from 130 to 162

looking at it again maybe its wrong seems like the 162 should be a bit higher? or maybe not, the brain is not working so good right now for some reason
                      Yeah thats more how it really is, fans add up weight divisions like they do titles, as if they are all the same they dont look at opponents regarding titles and they dont look at human weight potential comparing divisions, humans can grow a lot of muscle if diet and training is right, go figure how Davis and Inoue are the same height and 10pounds apart yet Davis supposed to go to Cruiserweight and no way can Inoue gain the 10pounds, fans are crazy lol.
                      Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X