Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sam Goodman Believes He Is The Man To Spoil The Inoue Party

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

Hes definitely a cat worth following.

Idk that its about him hurting Monster so much as can he out slick & out volume Monster while being able to take Monster's power.

If he can't handle the power I think this fight could go south for him real quick. And I'm guessing thats what most will be predicting knowing Sam or not.

If he can handle the power & show Monster angles & a pace he rarely sees in his opps I think Sam could surprise some fans.

Whatever happens its a big ask for anyone to beat Monster & while I favor Monster to win I think Sam is one of the best challengers to fight at 122 if not the #1 challenger & I dig seeing mfers get their opportunity to prove fans wrong or right. If you aren't trying to find your ceiling in boxing you might as well retire.
    Good assessment. I also think Goodman can outbox Inoue, I just don't think he can do it for 12 rounds. Specially considering Inoue is pretty good at cutting off the ring; his pressure is systematic and he doesn't waste a lot.
    Eff Pandas Eff Pandas likes this.

Comment

Working...
    X