Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum Open to Re-signing Terence Crawford: 'There Is No Animosity There'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
    Remember what Bud did with Jeff Horn during his first 147 job? Prepare for that type of performance again at 154 on 8/3
    What year did Crawford fight Horn again? How old was he then? How old is he now?

Comment

I'm guessing a dumb youtuber asked Arum a dumb question, which Bob cordially answered.

Now why in neptune would Crawford re-sign with Arum again when Bud already established himself to be his own promoter? He made money from the Avanesyan fight without Arum, then the Spence fight and now this lucrative fight on the bag at 154 with Turki?

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post

What year did Crawford fight Horn again? How old was he then? How old is he now?
        Please tell me you’re not a ***** University former student because your question sounds like that level of education.
        To question Bud’s professionalism, dedication to conditioning, discipline and life style over a 5 year period from Horn’s beating to the upcoming of Bud’s 154 debut on 8/3 definitely looks to be a ***** education achievement of ******ity -

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
          Please tell me you’re not a ***** University former student because your question sounds like that level of education.
          To question Bud’s professionalism, dedication to conditioning, discipline and life style over a 5 year period from Horn’s beating to the upcoming of Bud’s 154 debut on 8/3 definitely looks to be a ***** education achievement of ******ity -
          I'm not sure how any of what you said makes any sense, but I'm being realistic here. It was more like 7 years, not 5. That said, that's a big difference in the boxing world. Bud is 36 years old. This is an age that any fighter can get surprised at if his opponent puts in the work. Especially if his opponent is under 33.

I loved Bud's performance against Spence Jr., but they were more equal in terms of physicality, or you'll have a lot saying, Spence was damaged goods after the car accident (not sure I ever bought into that). Though if that's the case, it only degrades Bud's win further.

I'm not trying to hate on Bud either, he's been one of my favorite fighters. I just think, him moving up yet again and at his age, he might eventually hit a wall. Granted, moving up in age as you get older is also beneficial if he was ever struggling to make his current weight. I don't recall him having struggles, but who knows.

Comment

Working...
          X