Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Remains Open to Fighting Either Conor - Benn or McGregor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
    ———
    PAC is an adult. If he chooses to fight Benn, that’s his call.
    Gibbons is employed as an advisor. Would you consider it good advice trying to persuade a 45 year old retired fighter to come out of retirement to fight guys in their 20’s?

Sean Gibbons is a c***. Plain and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Gibbons is employed as an advisor. Would you consider it good advice trying to persuade a 45 year old retired fighter to come out of retirement to fight guys in their 20’s?

Sean Gibbons is a c***. Plain and simple.
      ———
      I am with you. Gibbons is a low life scumbag, but PAC seems very interested in fighting Connor or Benn.
      I don’t think PAC should fight any more. If he’s broke then the only fight that would matter would be Floyd.

Comment

I'd love to see him destroy McNuggets.

No real interest in Pac v Benn. Benn doesn't deserve that name on his resume. But I wouldn't mind seeing Manny get knocked out again, anyone who runs for public office deserves it.

Comment

is there noone out there apart from eggie that pac can fight lol

massive stadium foit
          massive stadium foit

thats what eddie keeps saying to pacs adviser

Comment

One last drink at the well. Be careful Pac-Man.

Comment

Pac should find a new advisor, one with sense that tells him to retire or just do Mayweather type exhibitions if he must..with clean fighters hopefully around his own age.

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                ———
                I am with you. Gibbons is a low life scumbag, but PAC seems very interested in fighting Connor or Benn.
                I don’t think PAC should fight any more. If he’s broke then the only fight that would matter would be Floyd.
                I haven’t really seen Pac talking it up all that much though tbh, it’s generally always Gibbons.

I always feared Pac would end up like Duran, hopefully not though.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I haven’t really seen Pac talking it up all that much though tbh, it’s generally always Gibbons.

I always feared Pac would end up like Duran, hopefully not though.
                  ——-
                  That would be a shame if he ended up like Duran but PAC has made bank over the years and he is a god in the Philippines so he’ll never be broke as long as he stays in politics.

Comment

Working...
                  X