Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: 'Sucker' Hunch: Hope for Canelo Alvarez-David Benavidez in September?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    So because it wasn’t a title fight it doesn’t count? Get real. I proved my points with facts and you’re now scrambling to deflect. The Kirkland fight was at a catchweight. Are you really that ******? It was fight acted for 155. If they both came in half a pound under that, so what. The catchweight was in effect.

Now you want to defend his rehydration clauses by saying ..ohh but those guys were big. Yet canelo declined a rehydration clause for himself when khan asked for one and that’s one of the biggest weight bully matches ever. He fought a guy that couldn’t even take a punch at 135 for the mw title.

Regarding banned substances, he still got popped and regardless if he’s gotten caught since, it already happened once and won’t be erased. Whether he’s still using is anyone’s guess but we already have a track record of him using and repeatedly stacking the deck in his favor.

Like I said before, you can find others who had catchweights or rehydration clauses, but NONE more than him.

Listen, **** ride him all you want but don’t try to convince people smarter than you of your lame alternate truths just because the truth doesn’t fit your narrative.
    Ngl, you gave a good chuckle when you brought up angulo as the sole fight canelo missed weight ever, a non title fight Lol nothing like Benavidez missing weight and consequently losing his title but you guys hardly ever bring that fact to the convo, you aint smarter than anyone here, you just another dumbass hater who cant stand a mexican fighter like canelo being the FOB ,best paid boxer and a future HOF and yes, that asterik will remain but regardless of that someone doesnt even have to be fan of canelo to acknowledge hes a great fighter and one of Mexicos best ever. You keep acting like the ginger touch your little parts or something lmao, cant wait to see what ****** excuse you'll come up with once Canelo x Benavidez gets made since you obviously assume it wont.

Comment

Originally posted by A.B Counterhooks View Post

Well team benavidez already said 'no problemo' making 168 so we gonna have to trust their word for it as long as the fights gets made. Lol I bet some of yall would still use that and all sort of excuses if Benny gets his arse handed to him by the ginger
      Canelo couldn't even hand Mungia his arse but he will to Benavidez? See thats the problem, with most people in boxing, they just say dumb stuff without even engaging their brains. Canelo does not think he can beat him, and he has prven that by ducking so hard. Its not very complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by Oracle01 View Post

Canelo couldn't even hand Mungia his arse but he will to Benavidez? See thats the problem, with most people in boxing, they just say dumb stuff without even engaging their brains. Canelo does not think he can beat him, and he has prven that by ducking so hard. Its not very complicated.
        Oh ,its benavidez biggest lover again, what fight did you watched last weekend? Canelo beat Mungia convincingly ,even invited Benavidez to the ring but your boy was too star strucked and froze just staring at canelo like a girl. Lmao

Comment

Ngl, you gave a good chuckle when you brought up angulo as the sole fight canelo missed weight ever, a non title fight Lol nothing like Benavidez missing weight and consequently losing his title but you guys hardly ever bring that fact to the convo, you aint smarter than anyone here, you just another dumbass hater who cant stand a mexican fighter like canelo being the FOB ,best paid boxer and a future HOF and yes, that asterik will remain but regardless of that someone doesnt even have to be fan of canelo to acknowledge hes a great fighter and one of Mexicos best ever. You keep acting like the ginger touch your little parts or something lmao, cant wait to see what ****** excuse you'll come up with once Canelo x Benavidez gets made since you obviously assume it wont.
          Is reading a struggle for you? It wasn’t the sole fight he missed weight because he also missed weight against Matthew Hatton. Might want to scroll up for that one.
          it’s funny how you want to deflect and make all sorts of assumptions as to my criticism of canelo but can’t dispute anything I’m saying. You make it seem as if you yearn for the ginger to touch your little parts because you’re defending him as if you’re carrying his child. Can you name 1 fighter ever with more catchweight and rehydration clauses in history? Yes or no? If you can’t , my point about him taking advantage of his A side status to stack the deck in his favor holds true and you have no valid argument.

Comment

Oh ,its benavidez biggest lover again, what fight did you watched last weekend? Canelo beat Mungia convincingly ,even invited Benavidez to the ring but your boy was too star strucked and froze just staring at canelo like a girl. Lmao
            You think 8-4 is handing someone their ass? Mungias face looked fine. Devchenko beat up Mungia worse. lol.

Comment

Working...
            X