Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nery first guy to knock down Inoue almost had him going in the first....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure if Inoue wanted to fight extremely defensive, be overly conservative with his counters and just try and win every round on a dull 12 round decision where he barely gets touched he would be able to do that, but that's not his style, he puts on a show.

He got caught cold with a good counter, got up just fine and took the guy apart and demolished him in brutal fashion.

People will find any excuse to criticise, it wasn't the best performance of Inoue but he was still several levels above neary

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post

I didn't think Inoue was hurt at all. His eyes were totally clear.

He got put down HARD though. It was a peach of a shot. It may have KO'd many other guys.
      He looked embarrassed more than anything
      _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

It wasn't a flash knockdown.

He wasn't that hurt either though. The way he went down made it look worse than it was. His eyes were clear and legs were solid as soon as he got up.
        crimsonfalcon07 crimsonfalcon07 likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post

why did he hold Nery asap as he still stumbled after the count?

Damn man its ok he won but to deny the fact that he was seriously hurt is plain ignorance shyt he had to take a whole 8 count to get back up.
          My guy, I'm not trying to be disrespectful when I say this, but you're not very good at analyzing fights. Now I'm not going to say you should fold up and move onto another sport, but I want you to really focus on just boxing so you can get better.

All trolling aside, he was NEVER wobbling, glassed eyed or in any danger. He took a good shot as he was throwing one and it looked worse than it actually was. You're taught as a fighter to take the 8 count on the knee to ensure you are focused and ready to go, that's boxing 101 type knowledge. I'm not going to go back and forth with you on this as you seem to be having enough on your plate with the dude you're arguing with 6 ALT's. LOL
          _Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mromano View Post

My guy, I'm not trying to be disrespectful when I say this, but you're not very good at analyzing fights. Now I'm not going to say you should fold up and move onto another sport, but I want you to really focus on just boxing so you can get better.

All trolling aside, he was NEVER wobbling, glassed eyed or in any danger. He took a good shot as he was throwing one and it looked worse than it actually was. You're taught as a fighter to take the 8 count on the knee to ensure you are focused and ready to go, that's boxing 101 type knowledge. I'm not going to go back and forth with you on this as you seem to be having enough on your plate with the dude you're arguing with 6 ALT's. LOL
            Lol "my guy" I know more about the sport than you can ever learn.

when a fighter gets hit so hard that his body spun he falls flat on his side then has to literally take the full 8 count then proceeds to turn into Devin Haney and hold Nery for dear life he's pretty damn hurt....but like I said he won no need to act like Inoue shyttt don't stink.

You might wanna go back to "bball" sounds more you're type of sport......my guy.
            Last edited by Regge; 05-08-2024, 06:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X