Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner to Return - But Without Coach Kevin Cunningham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner vs haney otw.

Comment

About 'Billions' has turned to thousands, soon to nothing..

Comment

Ass broke Broner economizing on training expenses. Spence started it and AB is following suit.

Comment

In 2024 what fighters would sign to King let me guess Fres oquendo is fighting in the co main lol.

Comment

Kevin Cunningham tired of the BS and him not having discipline meaning Broner, I just spoke to him a few days back and he said he was close to going to prison so he's not fu_kkkki_g with him no more!

Last edited by hitmanjosh; 05-06-2024, 07:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
              Kevin Cunningham tired of the BS and not having discipline as Broner, I just spoke to him a few days back and he said he was close to going to prison so he's not fu_kkkki_g with him no more!
              Why do you always have to scream brotha? You're desperate for attention like a baby, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26

Facts.... What was his team thinking jumping two weight classes when he already had a controversial win some say he lost vs Deleon.

He wasn't ready for that weight class.
                Guy wasn't living the life probably. Got a few big cheques and probably was partying and doing whatever and he's always been a guy who blows up after fights weight wise because he's just not disciplined so he probably didn't wanna drop back down to lightweight and even worse he didn't wanna drop to super light. So yeah letting him jump up to 147 was ****** because he's never been a welterweight. He fought Paulie who was the weakest champ and gotta debatable split. That should of been a warning sign but instead they was like ahh will match Him against a hard punching Argentinan in maidana next lmao clueless

Comment

Broner got like 10 kids and one wonders how he still manage after having squandered most of his earnings.
                  Not to mention money spent on attorneys fees with his constant brush with the law.

Comment

I'm surprised that Broner is even making headlines at this point. The guy's about as relevant as the Mcrib sandwich.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                      I'm surprised that Broner is even making headlines at this point. The guy's about as relevant as the Mcrib sandwich.
                      Yea but even that McRib gets hot once a year! People love that sandwich. But also another comparison….. both Broner AND the McRib are freaking terrible!
                      SUBZER0ED SUBZER0ED likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X