Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner to Return - But Without Coach Kevin Cunningham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GoldenBackHand View Post
    They were all vacant titles except the Paulie fight I believe.. he beat not one elite fighter.. cut it out
    He beat the dog **** out of Antonio Demarco at 135 who won his title in the ring. And he beat Paulie M who also won his title in the ring.

the 130 vacant belt was gift wrapped to him vs an absolute bum.

And I don’t think his belt at 140 was even a full title. Danny Garcia had the real (super) belt around that time, so he’s really a 3 division champion cuz that regular belt doesn’t count for anything.

Comment

Probably had the talent to be an ATG.

Comment

don king even more desperate than eddie to get his cash out of eggie

getting cash out of the problem tho is turning out to be quite a problem too

broner may even hit the grave quicker than don himself if things go south

Comment

Broner was protected early on and looked after and could have continued to be for the rest of his career, but he's a clown and TMT knew this, and the rest is history

Comment

it doesnt seem long ago that floyd was passing the torch to either broner or gamboa

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenBackHand View Post
              Cunningham had enough with the drunken behavior & dropped him
              Broner sober right now and is really good shape... can't wait for next month

Comment

I'm guessing Broner wants to get rid of the 10% cut from his paycheck.

Comment

whats really needed is a tourney with conor benn, broner & pac

Comment

AB & Don

i wonder would either of these guys comb each others hair, i wouldnt touch dons thats for sure

Comment

Ryan Garcia should be taking notes. Adrian Broner’s career is his future.

Comment

Working...
                      X