Inoue V Nery Live thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by famicommander View Post

You. Are. A. Clown.

Your argument got dissected and thrown into the dustbin.. only resort you have now is insults. Ah, sounds about right.

Comment

• Originally posted by messi807 View Post

Huh?

Ford
      Kholmatov
      B.Figueroa
      Espinoza
      Venado Lopez
      Nick Ball
      Bruce Carrington
      Robeisy Ramirez
      Angelo Leo
      Joet Gonzalez​

126 has a ridiculous amount of superb fights, it’s legitimately maybe a top 5 division right now in the sport.

130 would be a step too far.. I think. But has to make the move to 126 soon. There’s wrecking balls up there. Even a fringe guy like Joet Gonzalez would be highly interesting and probably more competitive than all his other fights.
      None of those fighters stand out as killers man, sorry. Inoue will move up and he’ll dominate that division too. You’ll see.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

None of those fighters stand out as killers man, sorry. Inoue will move up and he’ll dominate that division too. You’ll see.
        And then it'll be "He's feasting on bums. Needs to move up!!"

He's been at this weight for a year FFS and he's being accused of hiding out.

Comment

• Originally posted by messi807 View Post

Let me guess.. Nery who got stopped by Fig was a better opponent than Munguia was.

Now Goodman is a better opp who went life and death with Aleem (7-5) is a better opponent than Berlanga.

What kind Inoue flavoured slurp juice are you drinking? LOL. Nery was 9/1 a bigger underdog than Munguia was.

Goodman is looking at something like 11/1. I speak for every boxing fan/not Inoue cheerleader when I say nobody wants to see these fights.. at all.
          Nah man, Berlanga is fantastic. When he went life and death with journeyman Angulo, and bit him...or when he lost 8 rounds to Jason Quigley and squeaked by due to KD's...that's P4P right there *chefs kiss* Perfect opponent for King Canelo.

Berlanga is in fact SO TALENTED that Bob Arum cut him knowing that he could still make money off his Puerto Rican heritage.

Comment

I sort of agree, but we also shouldn't give a fighter credit for something he has yet to accomplish. I'd really like to see Inoue vs. Lopez and Figueroa.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

And then it'll be "He's feasting on bums. Needs to move up!!"

He's been at this weight for a year FFS and he's being accused of hiding out.
              Its the same people that were saying "he needs to move up and fight Fulton"

_Rexy_ _Rexy_ likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

Its the same people that were saying "he needs to move up and fight Fulton"
                Arguing that Berlanga is good is a new one lol

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Arguing that Berlanga is good is a new one lol

He's about as good as Rocky Fielding, genuinely.

Comment

• Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post

He's about as good as Rocky Fielding, genuinely.
                    He probably gets a gift decision against Rocky after biting him.

Comment

Some of those dudes walk around in the high 140’s and are huge, can take a punch and can dish it out as well.

Won’t be as easy as you think.

Comment

Working...
                      X