Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Heavyweights Hughie Fury and Patrick Korte to Square Off in Wales on May 11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Heavyweights Hughie Fury and Patrick Korte to Square Off in Wales on May 11

Former title challenger Hughie Fury will face Patrick Korte in a heavyweight matchup on the undercard of Jessica McCaskill's welterweight title defense against Lauren Price on May 11 at the Utilita Arena Cardiff in Cardiff, Wales. Fury (27-3, 15 KOs), seeking to ramp up his activity after an extended period out the ring, returned to action last month with a points win over Kostiantyn Dovbyshchenko. Having previously mixed at world level, Fury, 29, is aiming to get back into title contention against Germany's Korte (21-3-1, 18 KOs) in the Welsh capital.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fury fight should be a snoozer, I’d rather watch the ladies.

Comment

Good to see Hughie getting active. He should have little trouble with Korte. I like it that he is already getting back in the ring in under a month.

Comment

One look at Korte on boxrec and his KO losses tells me Sky have had a big say in the opponent for Hughie.

Smart move getting the rounds in on the GBM show because Hughie will likely stop him early on.

Comment

Should be an easy win for Hughie, should fight Ali or Gorman after this

Comment

Baby Hughie vs Big Mak Makhmudov or Big Baby Miller would be a good gauge.
            JakeTheBoxer JakeTheBoxer likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post
              Baby Hughie vs Big Mak Makhmudov or Big Baby Miller would be a good gauge.
              Nah I think

Hughie should step up & fight Joseph Parker

Comment

Originally posted by greeneye99 View Post

Nah I think

Hughie should step up & fight Joseph Parker
                I don't think The Mighty Oilskin Parker has earnt the right or proven himself worthy yet though...

Comment

Originally posted by pollywog View Post

I don't think The Mighty Oilskin Parker has earnt the right or proven himself worthy yet though...
                  Buddy
                  Hughie Fury like all the others are all ducking Joseph Parker
                  They know he's the future Champ
                  Lololololol
                  pollywog pollywog likes this.

Comment

Working...
                  X