Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Takes Convincing Decision Over Jaime Munguia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So called fight fans ignoring that ATG resume !!!!!!

Comment

Munguia had the fight under control until he ******ly decided to play with Canelo on the inside/short distance in the 4rd round. He was doing well from long and mid range.
      alfred64 alfred64 likes this.

Comment

Going 12 rounds in his last few fights doesn’t mean decline. Should suggest superior conditioning

Comment

Canelo would beat Benavidez, no one is knocking this guy out. Impressed
          midastouch midastouch likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing2695 View Post

If pbc/Amazon wanna drop a huge bag onit then it could be made. But I don't see canelo taking less than 50 for that one because he knows that's the toughest fight out there as of right now
            He already said, it has to be 200.

Comment

I think Saul realises that Canelo vs Benavidez has a different level of potential for true violence.

We know what happens when true violence breaks out in the middle of a boxing match & he knows it even better.

Not saying I'm a fan of the uncertainty surrounding the fight being made but I do begrudgingly understand why, in the current Saudi climate(!), Mr Alvarez is pricing his brain & internal organs quite so very highly.
              midastouch midastouch likes this.

Comment

Was anyone really surprised? Canelo beat another hand pick opponent, big deal. And no, Canelo is not fighting David Benavidez, that was just talk to sell tickets to a crappy beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
                  Canelo would beat Benavidez, no one is knocking this guy out. Impressed
                  Yup, Bivol didn't knock Canelo out, just beat his azz for the entire fight.

blackbakers blackbakers likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                    Was anyone really surprised? Canelo beat another hand pick opponent, big deal. And no, Canelo is not fighting David Benavidez, that was just talk to sell tickets to a crappy beat down.
                    Munguia > BooBoo and Lemieux

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post

Yup, Bivol didn't knock Canelo out, just beat his azz for the entire fight.

Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X