Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daily Bread Mailbag: More On Ryan Garcia After Another Crazy Week, Madrimov's Chances Against Crawford, Ortiz-Tszyu And Fury vs. Usyk

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some predictable comments on Naoya from Bread.G I really wonder why lol alotta professionals are shook by his success. It’s sad
    As for Haney, gonna be hard wiping that beat down off the record

Comment

hmmm. I've never seen him say that if Boots Ennis Doesn't fail ped tests then he will become an all time great. he always talks like boots is gonna be atg without insinuating he on peds. getting turned off by this guy. I think racist vibes are bleeding through his comments on some occasions imo

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

I picked up on that too. It's just the typical mind-set.

I disagree about him being a great boxing mind as well. The amount of things he's got wrong has me disregarding his opinion.
        yeah he really hasn't done much in boxing. not sure why some ppl praise him so much lol. herd behavior

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll

Maybe he has heard something that makes him suspect Inoue of PED use?
          even though Inoue is vada tested for his career. and he talked up vada so much in the Ryan Garcia b.s.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post

That's possible. But to pick a random number, let's say 25% of world champ are using PEDs. If so, then Bread would've heard rumours or seen something questionable about dozens of American boxers by now and has never mentioned or implied it. I think the number is a lot higher than 25% but even if it's that low, he still would've heard something about so many guys.

It stands to reason that he'd be far more likely to have 'heard something' about one of the many American boxers. The ones he's been surrounded by all day for over a decade. The ones whose trainers he knows and speaks to regularly.

Bread has written before about talking to Derrick James. Maybe he heard something about Garcia but he didn't say so, even though that's the story everybody is talking about. Right now Bread could call up DJ and ask direct if he gave Ryan the roids or if he knew he was on them. But even if he 'heard something' on that phonecall he's not going to share it.

Bread doesn't want to expose any of his friends, colleagues, countrymen, even when they've been involved in cheating. But wants to insinuate things about guys from other countries. It's a shame because he's a strong writer aside from the occasional nationalism. Bread talks up Inoue being on something but in the past has talked down the chances of Holyfield using PEDs, and the claims against Holy are far stronger. It's clear bias and favouritism.
            yes. and imo it's racial bias

Comment

The Raysn Garcia saga can be attributed to his parenting. His father is a complete idiot and in the same space as the fathers of Teo, Danny, Benny, and Haney. All are living off their sons and all just make complete fools of themselves. After Ryan beat Haney, his father went after Hearn who had given Ryan his props. Yet, Ryan’s father went in an expletive tirade, even grabbing his nuts at Hearn. It didn’t take more than a minute before the Jeckyl b Hyde came out from this idiot, because in less than a NY minute, he was kissing Hearns arse. Ryan’s mothers is also not far behind her idiot husband. I see Ryan having a short life. Something crazy is going to happen to him and when it does, drugs and alcohol will be the cause. He needs help, but with his idiot father living off him, Ryan calls the shots.He’s the parent to the parents.What a dysfunctional family.

if Ryan’s B sample is positive, he must be given a stiff suspension. Let’s hope the ignorant WBC doesn’t look to make an excuse for Ryan, like they have done for Canelo, Nery, Benn, and Baumgardner. Clean Boxing Program my arse. The WBC’s Mauricio Sulaiman is the biggest enabler in boxing. because what’s most important to him are the Promoter sanction fees. Boxing will keep being the joke in professional sports until a National Commission is in place which may never happen given the corruption in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post

I didnt mention that as a "credibility" thing. I mentioned it because in that fight Floyd came in several pounds overweight, paid JMM extra money, and that was that. IMO, Floyd would have beaten him no matter what, but he DID come in over, and I dont remember people saying that if Floyd had actually made weight it would have been a different fight, or blah blah blah......
                Of course Marquez wouldn't have won had Floyd weighed in on the agreed weight. Marquez was a LW. Floyd was the much bigger man with the stylistic advantage.

Comment

Working...
                X