No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Australian Road Warrior Jason Moloney Hits Tokyo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Australian Road Warrior Jason Moloney Hits Tokyo

TOKYO -- Australian WBO bantamweight world champion Jason "Mayhem" Moloney may have to change his nickname to "The Road Warrior".
    [Click Here To Read More]

With Rodriguez having lost to Nishida, essentially all of Moloney's future money opponents are Japanese.

Comment

i will be watching the guy he is fighting has been on the screen several times and he has got some power and more confidence then skills inside the ring but being in the ring and not having a loss or having to travel home cooking and all that it "should" be interesting and if not there are other fights on the card but this will make for a good show in itself.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku
        I like Aussie and and they got some hot chicks
        Now imagine them pulling each other's hair while mud wrestling! Yeah, I'm deliberately sounding like you and that's not a bad thing, lol :-)

Comment

Originally posted by 57Blues View Post
          i will be watching the guy he is fighting has been on the screen several times and he has got some power and more confidence then skills inside the ring but being in the ring and not having a loss or having to travel home cooking and all that it "should" be interesting and if not there are other fights on the card but this will make for a good show in itself.
          That's literally the longest sentence I've read in my life. That was exhausting.

Comment

Originally posted by AmpMcv View Post

That's literally the longest sentence I've read in my life. That was exhausting.
            what are you an English major or something, small brains wear out fast..............short enough for ya there buddy ? Enjoy the fights this weekend man...........

Comment

Working...
            X