Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia Protests Innocence Following Failed Drug Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a hard-core cyclist. You are absolutely correct. Passing dozens of tests doesn’t mean squat. Lance Armstrong passed over 500 tests during his cycling career, despite the fact that he was doped to the gills. The carbon isotope test that’s going to be done will also show whether the elevated levels of steroid are naturally occurring or exogenous. It would be extremely rare for the B sample to come back negative after a positive A sample.
    Gary Coleman Gary Coleman likes this.

Comment

What’s crazy about this is Ryan Garcia and Ryan Garcia stance on BALCOR Victor Conte and PED’s in Sports. Why did Ryan Garcia’s Cut Man wear a SNAC promotional patch in Ryan Garcia’s corner as Ryan Garcia fought against Deven Hamey who fully embraces SNAC and is a SNAC top promotional agents. Something seemed amiss to me I was startled to see a SNAC patch promoting SNAC in the Ryan Garcia Corner during his bout with Deven Haney. Mr Ryan Garcia this ain’t jiving right.
      DaMick

Comment

Originally posted by r.burgundy View Post

You think someone spiked his drink with 2 steroids over and over again lol?
        You have to cycle drugs, not take them once in a drink lol
        Lets be clear. I agree its kinda silly to say his drink was spiked. But its equally silly to say you cant test positive by drinking something with a banned substance in it. Sure you need to cycle for it to have any physical effects...but you dont need to cycle to test positive. It just needs to be put into your system.

Comment

First he misses weight and now this. Now the Haney's loss is not looking so bad. I wonder if they will change it to a no contest and then what would happen with Haney's record.

Comment

Hahaha hahaha, let's see how much money Oscar is willing to pay. Damage is done already. No one but his diehard fans will give him credit for this win.

Comment

The fact that he insinuated that the ashwagandha pills which is herb-based that he took from a well known brand is tainted, is laughable. His idiotic fans believe it too.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingitis View Post

You must know everything. You probably knew he took PEDs before the fight happened. If he wanted to cheat he would have taken PEDs to make weight.
                Who's this ? If you don't go to school then go to Google...you don't use PED for fun...gotta wait till fight is close to load them up

Comment

Originally posted by bigBANGbear09 View Post

Who's this ? If you don't go to school then go to Google...you don't use PED for fun...gotta wait till fight is close to load them up
                  He prove to be clean. Ryan in not the one working with SNAC Victor Conte.

Comment

Working...
                  X