Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Alycia Beamgardners win wasn't overturned why should Ryans???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Can you provide proof that you have you fvkcing idiot? You literally play ****** everytime

Google it yourself shltface. Everytime I prove you wrong your dumbass goes "ok um let's unpack this" like wtf does that even mean you dumb fvkc? Just accept your wrong and eat shlt
    Oh so that's where this "unpack" shit comes from Here's me thinking you're just some weird cunt who likes to randomly say unpack. Have you never heard of the term "unpack" before? What are you, 12?

Google what? Whether or not Mayweather or Mosley have tested positive for steroids? I don't need to because neither of them have ever tested positive for steroids. You actually don't know what testing positive means do you?
    B Phontain B Phontain likes this.

Comment

Fat fuxk Dan Rafael has already said the w will be overturned told ya thats the whole point of this take the L off the The black fighters record.

Yet Beaumgarder who's black gets to keep her win.

Privileged AF

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Oh so that's where this "unpack" shit comes from Here's me thinking you're just some weird cunt who likes to randomly say unpack. Have you never heard of the term "unpack" before? What are you, 12?

Google what? Whether or not Mayweather or Mosley have tested positive for steroids? I don't need to because neither of them have ever tested positive for steroids. You actually don't know what testing positive means do you?
        Danm your a fvkcing idiot every time with you

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
          Fat fuxk Dan Rafael has already said the w will be overturned told ya thats the whole point of this take the L off the The black fighters record.

Yet Beaumgarder who's black gets to keep her win.

Privileged AF
          Because she has a nice booty

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
            Yea we know why.

Protected privileged mfers.
            And on cue, here comes the racist scumbag playing the victim again.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post

And on cue, here comes the racist scumbag playing the victim again.
              Victim that's you mfer.

refs, judges, officials what more you want you racist privileged pos.

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler69 View Post

Danm your a fvkcing idiot every time with you
                The correct term is “you’re” just so you’re aware Fucking retard.

I mean you can just keep dodging it if that makes you feel better Is this your deluded version of winning debates again?

You said Mayweather and Mosley tested positive for steroids….You are aware that neither of them have, right? Or are you genuinely not aware of that?
                Last edited by IronDanHamza; 05-02-2024, 12:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X