Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB PICK EM 2024: ROUND 2. MAYDAY MADNESS MEGA PICK EM 4th AND 6th MAy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nishida just upset Manny Rodriguez... already in need of a calculator with all the multipliers that went on the Japanese fighter

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
      Nishida close x3 (if I'm not too late)
      I read the result on BoxRec a few minutes ago... You be the judge, Brother!
      Last edited by Tatabanya; 05-04-2024, 05:43 AM.

Comment

for reference, i posted 1 hour before it started

Comment

highlights posted 1 hour ago for anyone interested. (Rodriguez looked like crap)

Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post

I read the result on BoxRec a few minutes ago... You be the judge, Brother!
            ****! Not fair for me to make the call, but if folks are willing to take my word I'm up in some woods in the lake district first aiding at a retreat and my signals spotty as hell. I actually tried to post it about an hour earlier but didn't notice that it hadnt gone through.

be appreciated if someone could guesstimate a timestamp tho.. The rules is the rules and if I didn't get it in b4 the start of the fight it doesn't count.
            Tatabanya Tatabanya likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              for reference, i posted 1 hour before it started
              You posted 9.07 UK time so fight started about 10.07. Probably about the time I first tried to post but ahhh well. Gutted. Nil points for Koba but at least I don't lose my x3

Comment

You posted 9.07 UK time so fight started about 10.07. Probably about the time I first tried to post but ahhh well. Gutted. Nil points for Koba but at least I don't lose my x3
                I had given you the 90 points to begin with, well aware of your good faith. But I'll take the events as they were described by you guys, and act accordingly... Sigh.

Comment

You still might of made it. I only said that because i checked what time it was starting last night as i was too tired to post my predictions. Bookies had it scheduled at 10am, how accurate that is idk

Comment

Well, at this point I remain waiting for instructions. Let's also see what other participants say, if they wish to discuss the matter. If nothing comes back, and there's no evidence of a definite starting time, I'll consider Koba's pick as valid.

Damn, what a start... an upset in the very first fight, and a controversy in the League!
                    mlac mlac likes this.

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                      X