Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Algieri's School of Thought: Crawford Moving Up Makes Sense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People get mad when I say that Ortiz versus Tszyu is more main event worthy than Crawford fighting an unknown with nine professional fights. But there’s guys that fight the best available and there’s the ones that avoid them for as long as possible

Comment

Originally posted by nghtmr111 View Post

...you're right! I think your opinion (some random dude on a forum) is more valid than the assessment of a former pro boxer/kick boxer!

So what he was wrong? Literally the majority of pros and analysts were proved wrong. In the case of Garcia-Haney, there's a reason why there was doubt about Garcia. Algieri's opinions and knowledge will always be more valid than 99% of the idiots on this forum, including mine.

You're a nobody.
      Dang sorry that triggered you…I never said my opinion was correct or that I’m always right and he’s not…I’m just saying his prediction couldn’t have been more off and when we do something bad at our job we’re reprimanded for it, analysts should be too when you give the strong prediction he gave and then ended up being so wrong…I wont ever make fun of your man-crush ever again, I’m sorry.

Comment

Working...
      X