Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Rips Oscar De La Hoya: 'I Don't Want Him in My Life'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    Canelo’s anger stems from when Oscar went behind his back to try and make the ggg trilogy fight when it was still viable. Canelo’s Dazn buy rates weren’t making money so Oscar wanted to help recoup the $ and canelo preferred to take his shady win and avoid ggg (until he felt it was safer aka ggg was 40). We’ve seen this since then, which is why he’s been flopping back and forth between Dazn and PBC. He wants a certain level of payday, but doesn’t want to be told which fights to take since that goes against his risk management approach. For this current fight, they’re banking on the all Mexican matchup generating a good ppv buy rate since there were over a million idiots who paid to watch him fight Chavez jr. Don’t think this fight will do as well.
    Was the same issue Ryan had with ODLH, when O tried to push for the Romero Duno fight.

Comment

I’ve come to the conclusion that Canducko will go sideways with anyone who thinks he should fight Benevidas.

Comment

Viva Canelo! Good for him the "Snake Pit" with Oscar, Bernard, Gomez and till recently Diaz, is no place anyone in their right mind would want to be, basically told em' "Adios MF"

Comment

In the lawsuit...I read that Canelo picked opponents, I couldn't get past that, I lost all respect. That means Canelo himself, personally avoided Golovkin until he was old. That it's always been Canelo's personal decision to skip Andrade, Benavidez and hand pick Khan, Ryder, Liam Smith, Charlo and he knew they'd take it because they needed the money. Canelo's entire career of mismatches were all hand picked by Canelo...not the promoter, the trainer but by Canelo himself.

And he hand pick Mungia for a reason and I'm not paying for it, you can but not me, not this time.
          Last edited by factsarenice; 04-28-2024, 11:56 AM.

Comment

crying lil ginger. Choassup

Comment

Some bad beef.

Comment

Canelo vs Gay La Hoya that’s why you can’t take Munguia because Canelo consistently winning against Gay La Hoya!

Comment

Canelo acts like Oscar passed him around P diddy style.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Why would that piss off Canelo? GBP whole stable was signed to DAZN, why would Canelo GAF who was on the undercards.
                    When DAZN was negotiating with GGG after HBO got out of boxing Oscar guaranteed Hearn he could get Canelo to do the trilogy fight despite Canelo having no obligation to do so. This got them to sign GGG even with Top Rank offering a higher per fight guarantee.

Canelo didn’t want to give GGG another payday but then DAZN tried to force it by not approving any other opponent other than GGG. This caused the rift with Oscar as he used Canelo to get his own deal with DAZN for his Golden Boy fighters. Canelo felt disrespected that Oscar would go behind his back like that.

Canelo sued to get out of his deal and now he’s a free agent every 2 fights or so. DAZN came back to the table and upped his guarantee to get him to fight GGG again which is what Oscar should have done for him.
                    Last edited by QballLobo; 04-28-2024, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post

Yeah, Canelo really conducts himself like a woman.
                      Jesus Christ, this. I am no huge Oscar fan but he made Canelo, paid judges off for Canelo, turned him into the "face of boxing" doing it....and Canelo sits there and acts like a diva b*tch. Because Oscar said something about his trainer and trying to get him to fight GGG before GGG was totally ancient?

There are times I try and like Saul. Then he starts talking and whining and I realize not only is his career mainly hype, he is also a real whiny little a hole as a person.

Comment

Working...
                      X