Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Alvarez Rips Oscar De La Hoya: 'I Don't Want Him in My Life'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good for Canelo. Fishnets has totally embarrassed himself.

Comment

why would oscar advise canelo to leave his trainer anyway?

surely that wouldnt make any sense given the success they were having in the first place

Comment

it's best to stay away from cokeheads with unhygienic ***ual fetishes

Comment

i wonder would oscar have been onboard with the canelo fantasy of going all the way to heavy and smacking usyk around the place Via bivol and whoever else got in the way, like eddie was infatuated with the idea

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
            Canelo’s anger stems from when Oscar went behind his back to try and make the ggg trilogy fight when it was still viable. Canelo’s Dazn buy rates weren’t making money so Oscar wanted to help recoup the $ and canelo preferred to take his shady win and avoid ggg (until he felt it was safer aka ggg was 40). We’ve seen this since then, which is why he’s been flopping back and forth between Dazn and PBC. He wants a certain level of payday, but doesn’t want to be told which fights to take since that goes against his risk management approach. For this current fight, they’re banking on the all Mexican matchup generating a good ppv buy rate since there were over a million idiots who paid to watch him fight Chavez jr. Don’t think this fight will do as well.
            This. DLH may be an odious individual by multiple accounts. But Canelo really seems to be the type that believes no one should ever propose a fight for him that he doesnt believe he can win or at least winning isn’t heavily in his favour and I don’t respect that. If he doesn’t want to be chummy with DLH that’s one thing, but raging at him due to Oscar wanting Canelo to fight the beat really says aoanrtbing about Canelo himself. I really hope pbc doesnt attempt to renew their contract with Canelo. He literally isn’t worth it and will just bankrupt the pbc like he did dazn. He is NOT the “face of boxing” in the same way Mayweather was, no matter what his militant ultranationalist Mexican American fans say
            Jab jab boom Jab jab boom likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Idunnoshet View Post

What I had read was that Oscar guaranteed the GGG fight to DAZN without Canelos consent.

But that he used it as leverage GBP a deal also.

But I just finished reading a bunch of articles.
              It looks like Team Canelo got butt hurt when Oscar replied when asked in an interview if Canelo needed a different trainer.
              Oscar said it wouldn't hurt to have someone Helping Reynoso out.

Team Canelo called up Dela Hoya furious accusing him of disloyalty for suggesting that.
              So now we're here.
              Yeah, Canelo really conducts himself like a woman.
              Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

canelo & reynoso go way back

on the surface seems very unprofessional for oscar to butt into that relationship if thats what he did of course, maybe he had his reasons too

he was bigtime on the binges around that time it seems, maybe that just the reason, faulty thinking and emotions running riot in his head and cool head canelo not liking it at all

Comment

Give it a rest
                  Sounds like the bully biatch
                  Fughin mean girls all over

Comment

"I DON"T WANT HIM IN MY LIFE!" then signs to fight his fighter when there are better options.

Comment

Canelo was butt hurt that Golden Boy couldnt offer him his normal pay rate during peak Covid when all the ***ing venues were banned from even operating. What exactly were they supposed to do? and if he fought with no audience he thought he should still get his normal 30 million guarantee to fight some tomato can. Where would the revenue come from? there would be no gate. People were getting laid off work so they also werent going to buy PPV like they used to.

Comment

Working...
                      X