Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: L.A. Story: Oscar De La Hoya Pushes Back on Eddie Hearn's Aug. 3 Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oscar was an excellent fighter, but as a person he is a childish ass****.

Comment

Originally posted by VislorTurlough View Post
      Well Oscar needs to start sucking off Turki the same way Eddie did. Through his insanity, he is right about Hearn fail in US market. Nationalism vs other countries doesn’t really work in states in sport.
      Either you're being ironic/Sarcastic. Or you're as deranged as i know you are.

Eddie, is all about Nationalism? What? But the US, and other countries, supposedly don't play those games?

Gaslight and project as much as you want. But seriously, lay off the herbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
        We have too many guys here with female tendencies suckin off Hearn but I get its the brits who got butthurt off Oscar's comments.

Meanwhile Hearn can't win he's cursed all his top guys get whooped next is boots watch.

Yet Oscar has made two cash cows Canelo and now Ryan and next is Vergil.
        "Female tendacies"? Yea you gotta be talking about post#9. SHEESH!
        Oldskoolg Oldskoolg likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
          Oscar mellowed but under the smile I suspect he's still a competitive prick. Not sure what Oscar can do about it considering that Eddie is the Saudi's chosen liaison in America.
          I could be wrong but if I were Oscar I would be looking for a way to decouple from DAZN or at least renegotiate terms.
          I wish Oscar would decouple from Dazn and join PBC on Amazon Prime!

Comment

Originally posted by Regge View Post
            We have too many guys here with female tendencies suckin off Hearn but I get its the brits who got butthurt off Oscar's comments.

Meanwhile Hearn can't win he's cursed all his top guys get whooped next is boots watch.

Yet Oscar has made two cash cows Canelo and now Ryan and next is Vergil.
            Most of the comments on here acknowledging Oscar as an idiot are not from Brits.

How many of his fighters lost in a fair fight on a level playing field? Then ask how many of yours won in a fair fight? Exactly. Even Vergil wants to fight Tzsyu after coming from a "Loss". it doesn't say much for his future as a real fighter. More like another weak minded fraud who's looking for loaded tables.

As for Ryan, we know what happens when he's the one who has a loaded table against him. But those wins mean absolutely nothing. How can they.

Ryan nor Vergil are cash cows either. Cash cows produce the goods on a consistent basis. When have either done that?
            Hard Hands Hard Hands likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by DClefthook View Post

I wish Oscar would decouple from Dazn and join PBC on Amazon Prime!
              Amazon prime won't be around for too much longer with the tragic cards Al is putting on. They're not even giving him a budget, which means he's losing money fast with these flops he's putting out as PPV's.
              James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                Wasn’t Oscar begging the Saudi’s for a chance a few months back?

If Oscar and Eddie put their personal issues aside and actually worked together, I think it would really help both them and DAZN.
                He said he'd make them proud lol
                James Hunt James Hunt likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  They make a lovely couple ...both clowns!
                  They truly do deserve each other. I really can’t abide either one of them and seeing frown men like them have Twitter beef pita them on the level of teenage girls

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post

Amazon prime won't be around for too much longer with the tragic cards Al is putting on. They're not even giving him a budget, which means he's losing money fast with these flops he's putting out as PPV's.
                    You're still praying g on the destruction of American boxing g I see. You're still putting your trust in an app that no one has I America to save boxing. Typical typical typical

Comment

They're saying that LA card is the greatest card in US boxing history but I guarantee that PPV won't even do 20k. Speaking of PPV, anyone heard about the Devin v Ryan PPV? Usually if this were a Showtime PPV all you weirdos would be demanding that Espinoza releases the number 24 hrs after the fight was over. What's the problem? hahahahhaha

Comment

Working...
                      X