No announcement yet.

So...they tried to drain Benavidez down to 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing 112 View Post

This is funny cause a lot of you on social media been wanting Bud to fight Canelo which is even more ridiculous i still see it now people wanting Bud to jump 3 divisions to fight Canelo
    I liked it for Bud getting a crazy payday. I never thought of it as an interesting fight per se.

I wasn't even a Bud guy, still not tbh, but I respect his long grind over the yrs that finally got him a huge fight that he dominated & I'm for a guy cashing out in cases like that. If he won the fight or even made it competitive respect to him again, but my stance involved Bud getting generational wealth kinda money for what hes put into boxing.

Comment

A former fat kid in America to 160

g luck

Comment

Way more reason to think Benavidez could be successful at 200 than at 160. You'd have to remove body parts to get him to middleweight. It's amazing he can boil down to make 168.
        Gary Coleman Gary Coleman likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post

This Alalshiek can't be that naive. People can't just gain or lose tremendous amounts of muscle at the snap of a finger. Expecting a fair fight between a guy at his natural weight vs a guy at a fabricated weight is unrealistic.

depends, he could be that naieve if he is a casual. he was making francis nagnanoo vs two top heavyweights, he is pretty wild with ideas. charlo just jumped to divisions to fight canelo, that was of course to us an easy give me fight for canelo and a cash out for charlo but a lot of casuals they dont see it that way, they think this stuff is legit, some of these guys they think jake paul is a good boxer and can me champ and all this dumb ****

Comment

Originally posted by elfag View Post

depends, he could be that naieve if he is a casual. he was making francis nagnanoo vs two top heavyweights, he is pretty wild with ideas. charlo just jumped to divisions to fight canelo, that was of course to us an easy give me fight for canelo and a cash out for charlo but a lot of casuals they dont see it that way, they think this stuff is legit, some of these guys they think jake paul is a good boxer and can me champ and all this dumb ****
            If Turki is the avid fight fan that he's alleged to be, you'd think he'd know something about the sport. Those two circus fights that Ngannou had vs Fury and Joshua couldn't have happened without their approval.

Comment

Working...
            X