Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Ramirez vs Rances Barthelemy- DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramirez got hit with the same punches that Taylor was landing on him. He hasn't improved at all against southpaws.
    Last edited by kiaba360; 04-27-2024, 11:02 PM.

Comment

• Cards as follows: 119-109 X2 and 118-110 for Ramirez, UD. Right guy won but cards were wide imo

Comment

• Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
        Is it me or all the Golden Boy ringgit card girls look like trannys
        I was gonna mention that they found that chubby chick in the dollar store. What a heffer!
        charliepaerker charliepaerker likes this.

Comment

• The right man one but those score cards are trash.

Comment

• Rances punched himself out early in the fight.

Comment

• Ramirez would get destroyed by Teo, Ryan, Matias and Cruz.

Comment

• Rances did much better than I expected and showed me he's still got something left in the tank, I'd be down to see him test someone like Alberto Puello or Michel Rivera.

GB really just needs to go ahead and make Ramirez vs Barboza imo. TR probably should have made it years ago, but that fight is definitely due now. Both guys got exposed, for different reasons, in their last fights imo, but were able to come out with wins. I don't think either of them is gonna succeed at another level up, so put them in with each other and then the winner at least is in line for a big fight. They probably hope Teofimo vacates and they can put those two in for the vacant WBO title. But if they can get the WBO to make Ramirez/Barboza as a final eliminator, they should 100% take it. It's all risk, no reward, so it will never happen, but I'd ****ing love Ramirez vs Lemos, that's a FOTY contender.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Ramirez won, but I don't think the future looks bright for him imo. Kinda crazy how quickly that era of 140 lber's fell off a cliff; Ramirez, Taylor, Prograis, Hooker etc
                  I feel like Ramirez is burnt out. He's in his early 30's but he's just burn out, sometimes it be like that.

Comment

• This dude is legit pulling Perro’s hair while wailing in him, but Angulo is a tough mf

Comment

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Rances punched himself out early in the fight.
                      I don’t think he punched himself out but spent to much time on the ropes
                      That was a lot of shots the body

Damn Wicked Damn Wicked likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X