Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paulie Malignaggi's Picks: Haney Unlikely to Return to P4P Lists After Exposure by Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll
    Haney took a risk and lost, so what? If he learns from his mistakes and makes adjustments he can come back better than before.

No need to write him off and say he can’t return to the P4P list.
    I think Paulie was a little harsh in his assessment of Haney's future. He just doesn't know how or if he'll bounce back and improve to p4p level again. Devin's loss of this fight was due to several factors. Yes, Ryan's weight made a significant difference, but more importantly, Haney's attitude and ego played a role. The two young men have fought evenly 6 times in the amateurs, so they are familiar with each other. However, Devin was confident that he has developed more than Ryan in the pros. He also antagonized Garcia during the buildup, shoving him & calling him a bitch. That shows that he thought he could bully him. Lastly, Garcia's erratic behavior likely inflated Haney's confidence, and made him think his opponent was shook. When Devin got hurt, his heart kept him in the fight, but his ego kept him from adjusting to an opponent whom he thought he knew well and could defeat.

Comment

Paulie is on Youtube saying he lost $100K betting on Haney beating Garcia by KO.

Comment

Originally posted by Smash View Post
        paulie never liked haney after he reacted to haneys comment that he would never let a white boy beat him & his reaction got him fired by showtime lol
        That's right!

https://www.ringtv.com/606259-paulie...race-comments/
        Smash Smash likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by rickJen View Post
          Paulie is on Youtube saying he lost $100K betting on Haney beating Garcia by KO.
          I can't find that video. Please post it.

Comment

Malignaggi Cries on Camera: “I Bet 100k on Haney by KO, Mexican Ryan stole Loma’s Credit”

Last edited by rickJen; 04-27-2024, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
              I can't find that video. Please post it.
              Why? What exactly do you do when you're looking for a video? All the keywords were supplied to you: youtube, malignaggi, 100k, haney, garcia...

Comment

Why? What exactly do you do when you're looking for a video? All the keywords were supplied to you: youtube, malignaggi, 100k, haney, garcia...
                So, you make a statement that you saw a YouTube video, but you don't post it and I can't find it. I'm calling bs until I see it.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                  So, you make a statement that you saw a YouTube video, but you don't post it and I can't find it. I'm calling bs until I see it.
                  This is a forum you idiot. You don't have to believe everything in it. Skip it, ignore it.
                  You sound like you a grumpy old man. Lazy bum.

Comment

This is a forum you idiot. You don't have to believe everything in it. Skip it, ignore it.
                    You sound like you a grumpy old man. Lazy bum.
                    Exactly. Ignore list for you.

Comment

He can improve his defense, but with glass jaw there's not much he can do, chicken dance every time someone hits​

Comment

Working...
                      X