Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Hopes True Grit Carries Daniel Dubois to Win Over Filip Hrgovic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Frank Warren Hopes True Grit Carries Daniel Dubois to Win Over Filip Hrgovic

[Click Here To Read More]

“He’s got a good chin​"

Oh Fish Eyes. Too many toots up the ol' snoot, eh ma boy? That statement is ridiculous even for you!

Comment

Bruno's problem was having zero strategy when either tired or hurt. The only fight I ever remember seeing him hold was the Mccall fight. The rest of the time it was forward gears or stuck in neutral when hit hard on the chin.

David Price and Frank Bruno shared the same trait.

I See this fight going along the same lines as Bruno v Lewis with Hrgovich stopping Dubois mid to late.
      Last edited by Mr WorldWide; 04-27-2024, 04:33 AM.

Comment

Grip this Slav balls made of stone

Comment

Good luck to Dan but it’s up hill, I see him being out boxed then out fought and stopped, I hope I’m wrong!

Comment

I can see the big Croatian lumberjack chopping Dubois off at the knees...
            ISboxing James likes this.

Comment

He quat two times, so yeah ... no!

Comment

He went on his knee 2 times and now Triple D Will literally be known as a triple knee after Hrgovic will finish him

Comment

Dubois has some quality but he's really not a gritty fighter. He'll need to land some bombs early or else he'll get outboxed and stopped late.

Comment

Grit and determination, DDD. Nothing less will do!

Comment

Working...
                    X